Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no!! She looks great...think I may have to order it now!! :horror
LOL. Not a favorite character (or especially the part in the film where's she's "dying") for me - and even I wanna order her.

But I gotta get Legolas! I'll wait until ASMUS does Arwen in her wedding gown. :monkey3

Hey, guys! There is the first sharing for Arwen's final product in first batch. Please know this time is only the "standard edition" coming for first batch. So you will need to wait for a while if you ordered the Luxury set. We are still adjust the final packing for the chaise set. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks for the update. I got the luxury set so I will be looking forward to seeing some in hand pictures from those that didn’t while I wait.

I pre-ordered the regular version when announced, no email yet from Asmus for the remaining payment as it's close to the end of the month.

No rush for me as I still have a boatload of other hobby related items to arrive as it's already paid for.

Just got invoice and paid for the deluxe version...They are ready to ship!
"We are happy to inform you that Arwen (in Death Frock) Luxury Version is in stock. Your items is going to be shipped immediately when the balance is paid.

To offer faster and safer shipping services under the impact as a result of COVID-19 pandemic, Fexdex/EMS shipping cost is included in this invoice. Should you have any questions please always feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Thank you for your great support. Have a great day!"

Back