Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing pics of Arwen deluxe when you guys get her in.
Sux for the surprise postage fee on top of what was promised.

It was the Deluxe that I paid off this morning. I thought that the regular was shipping out first. Has anyone paid off and received a shipping notice for the regular yet?

I bought my Arwen through PopCultcha, curious to see if i’ll need to pay the extra shipping.
I got my Galadriel through Asmus direct and had to pay the extra fee.

I am not canceling because of the shipping. $21 is not a big deal. She also looks great. I just haven't caught a vision of how she would fit into my display.

I bought my Arwen through PopCultcha, curious to see if i’ll need to pay the extra shipping.
I got my Galadriel through Asmus direct and had to pay the extra fee.
I doubt PC would slap extra postage on their Arwen. Pretty sure they would honour their initial price and and postage policies. Are you overseas or Australia based?

It's only the reg version at Pop though right?
I see Aragorn has disappeared from their site.

Last edited:
Found this on ebay.
Looks to be the final art for the front of the box.
Very pretty!!

Screenshot_20210911-145717_eBay.jpg

Yes, that's her Two Towers "Mourning" Dress (for mourning the death of Aragorn)

The Asmus figure is her Return of the King "Dying" dress (Arwen herself dying)

Funny you should just post that pic - I made a custom of 'Mourning' Arwen over the pandemic that I was going to share soon.

I thought this is the dress she wore when she mourns the death of Aragorn?
View attachment 538031
Yes, that's her Two Towers "Mourning" Dress (for mourning the death of Aragorn)

The Asmus figure is her Return of the King "Dying" dress (Arwen herself dying)

Funny you should just post that pic - I made a custom of 'Mourning' Arwen over the pandemic that I was going to share soon.

Did some digging on Youtube and this is what I got.

Here is the Two Towers version timestamp 1:31 titled: Arwen's Fate (in the right).

Screenshot 2021-09-12 032029.png

Here's the one done by Asmus from RotK version timestamp 0:44 titled: The Reforging of the Narsil.

Screenshot 2021-09-12 032003.png

Will be looking forward in seeing your finished version @ChibiSchmoo of the Mourning Dress.

Paid off my invoice for Deluxe and can’t wait for it to ship here.

Rovi, just out of curiosity, with the shipping change to FedEx, will Asmus still email tracking information when the figures have been sent?

Rovi, just out of curiosity, with the shipping change to FedEx, will Asmus still email tracking information when the figures have been sent?
That is a good question, usually I get emails from FedEx if I have a package on the way. It’s probably going to be the same if you do too.

Yeah, I would assume so too. I just figured I’d ask to confirm in case anything changed, or it wasn’t supposed to change but there might have been an oversight on setup.

I always prefer to work from home on days figures are delivered so I can bring them right in, in case it’s hot or raining. And just to make sure it’s not sitting outside for hours until someone gets home. Those tracking numbers help a lot.

Yeah, wasn't to happy to see that extra shipping charge since it didn't seem to exist at the time the order was placed. Had I known then, I likely would've gone with another retailer. Is there really no other option? I don't mind waiting for slower/cheaper shipping, Asmus.

I bought direct from Asmus because of the EX, otherwise I would of gone with a different retailer as well.

I don't mind cheaper/slower shipping too but I think Asmus also mentioned FedEx/EMX is more reliable and results in less loss packages.

Oh well, I'll just pay the extra $20 this time and factor this into my decision for the next purchase.

Back