Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sylvia from Asmus sent this response to an email I sent...

I think our Arwen should be the same height as Galadriel.
Possibly not 30 cm but definitely taller than 25 cm...

I asked her to try to confirm since the 25cm is freaking out the freaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is Sylvia and why would she know?

I would take their specs to heart until someone from Asmus can confirm or correct the height in numbers. I mean, is there a history of Asmus specs being wrong before?

Who even makes a body that short? Unless it's one of those bodies made for girls, like the one Asmus did for Laura, you just don't see them. TBLeague made a teenager body and even that was 25cm without the head. A 25cm total height figure would be ridiculous. I'm not buying that the stated height is correct. Look at the size differences here for the different TBLeague. This would be even smaller.
s-l1600 (5).jpg

I received another reply from Asmus, they have corrected the figure?s description to show a height of 28.5cm. You can see it on the product page now.

db473b74cb47d5ede91582a8da17c716.jpg

594474632278c8e24f32b4622d384538.jpg

I knew that it had to be a mistake. There is no way you could not notice how silly a figure that was 2 inches shorter would look in relation to the others.

I received another reply from Asmus, they have corrected the figure?s description to show a height of 28.5cm. You can see it on the product page now.

Hi all,

Updating the typo for our Arwen's height, she is 28.5 cm as measured. Sorry for our late reply to let you discuss about this topic.

yeah, i think that's the case...
According to the official listing Galadriel and Arwen 2.0 shares the same eva female body... So i don't think they have cut 3 cm from arwen Legs only to shorten the doll a bit...
i'm almost pretty sure the 25 cm listing was a mistake...

Yes, the correct figure's height is 28.5cm. So we will notice sideshow.com as well to update this mistake. Many thanks for all your concern and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thank you for that.

Hi all,

Updating the typo for our Arwen's height, she is 28.5 cm as measured. Sorry for our late reply to let you discuss about this topic.

Excellent news. Thank you, Rovi. I can go back to wanting this on my shelf.

She’s 0.5 inches taller than Galadriel. I realized that Cate is about same height or shorter than Liv so I guess that works. I just think of Galadriel being so tall from books. Even so both Arwen and Galadriel should be closer to Aragorn height. Also Arwen 2.0 is barefoot, I was expecting slippers or shoes but it appears she was barefoot in the Rivendell lounging scenes.

Pre-ordered.

I got the standard version, I?ll display her with Galadriel and her mirror.

Back