Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nice to come in here and see some realistic evaluations of figures. Not everyone likes every release, but I rarely if ever see the crap that gets posted on Facebook. Is this sculpt perfect....probably not, but I'm really tired of the 'Who is this' and "looks nothing like them' garbage from some. Go find a new hobby.

Dude go blow yourself, you will literally buy anything, you have no standards. People being critical of things is good, it means we force companies to make better products, not blow hot air up their ass with every mediocre release.

Hey Doodle! Right on time my friend. Do you browse the SW or Marvel boards too? I only see you grace our presence on LOTR here.

Dude go blow yourself, you will literally buy anything, you have no standards. People being critical of things is good, it means we force companies to make better products, not blow hot air up their ass with every mediocre release.

Seriously, get the **** out of here already.

Hey Doodle! Right on time my friend. Do you browse the SW or Marvel boards too? I only see you grace our presence on LOTR here.

Logic would dictate I'm here because I care and I don't bother much with those areas because I don't care/or as much. Shocker I know... So far with this figure we have another mediocre likeness and a Halloween costume I can't tell which dress in the movies it's supposed to be. Also the material is too thick again like gandalf.

Is it too late to adjust her lower back face/jaw line angle?
It looks like she can loose tad bit of jaw bone under her ears.
She is an elf after all.

Prototype

Attachments

• BF146459-E3C9-4F8F-BF1C-217A1D0F58BA.jpeg
    BF146459-E3C9-4F8F-BF1C-217A1D0F58BA.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 204
Anyone know if there’s any chance of them refining the sculpt? That first photo that was shown of the sculpt up close looked so amazing, but I don’t like the prototype photos as much.

Anyone know if there’s any chance of them refining the sculpt? That first photo that was shown of the sculpt up close looked so amazing, but I don’t like the prototype photos as much.
They’re well into production now, so no i’d say.

Asmus, what is the target ship date for this? Is she shipping at the same time as Legolas?
Hi, her shipping schedule is about in the end of this month, but all you know that the global logistic is not recovered yet. Most of time we are waiting in line for getting the shipping space from carriers and anything will be delay and not confirmed.
In our original schedule, Arwen will be shipping earlier before Legolas a little bit. Thank you for your inquiry.

Last edited:
Hi, her shipping schedule is about in the end of this month, but all you know that the global logistic is not recovered yet. Most of time we are waiting in line for getting the shipping space from carriers and anything will be delay and not confirmed.
In our original schedule, Arwen will be shipping earlier before Legolas a little bit. Thank you for your inquiry.
Wow I didn’t expect Arwen to ship before HD Legolas. This is an unexpected but welcome surprise.

Back