Art Figures - 1/6 AF-029 Edward Scissorhands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure just take care with the scissors, they are made of plastic not to be played around or may break.

Attachments

• 0E78367C-B6E4-4B37-9B79-907E1618BDB2.png
    0E78367C-B6E4-4B37-9B79-907E1618BDB2.png
    556.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 65879A29-D771-4B0C-A3AB-2079B4E4C238.jpeg
    65879A29-D771-4B0C-A3AB-2079B4E4C238.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 0
Damn, they nailed it. That’s exactly like the proto. What a beautiful sculpt and paint job.

Just imagine if all release windows were this short. I’m not even close to being ready for this yet!
It’s rare in the industry, but sometimes products are announced while they are already in production or ready to ship, even. Exo 6 is doing this, Hot Toys does it with some convention exclusives.

In this case it’s likely that Art Toys knew other companies were working on this subject and deliberately postponed the announcement. This forced Present Toys to rush a figure that was in early stages of development, thus gaining an advantage.

This looks great. I still think the Hot Toys version is a lot more screen accurate in terms of the outfit, so I'll be taking this sculp and putting it onto that one as mine luckily has no deterioration... I can't wait for this.

This looks great. I still think the Hot Toys version is a lot more screen accurate in terms of the outfit, so I'll be taking this sculp and putting it onto that one as mine luckily has no deterioration... I can't wait for this.
I'd like to see that. Post pics if you can.

Great review do we know if it comes with instructions for installation of parts or do we reckon it’s pretty straight forward?

What a beautiful figure.
These smaller companies are making truly amazing stuff. I especially like the hair, it looks brilliant. My only nitpick would be that the neck seems a bit long, but it's no biggie.

Great review!

Looks a great figure but I cant order a fig with that amount of pleather, I can see this just being a pile of dust in a few years time. :horror
Also it looks super delicate, I see Breda already snapped one of the blades off in his review. Not the figure you want doing the old face plant routine.

Looks a great figure but I cant order a fig with that amount of pleather, I can see this just being a pile of dust in a few years time. :horror
Also it looks super delicate, I see Breda already snapped one of the blades off in his review. Not the figure you want doing the old face plant routine.
I think it was just paint that chipped off one of the blades after he dropped it.

Back