Art Figures - 1/6 AF-029 Edward Scissorhands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even without the PT being parted out, how hard can it be to source out a white shirt, pants and suspenders?
Harder than you might think. Took me awhile to find a shirt and suspenders. Still couldn't find the right size gray pants so I ended of dying a pair of light color pants for mine. Hopefully I can grab the presents toys parts easy enough when they are released.

Harder than you might think. Took me awhile to find a shirt and suspenders. Still couldn't find the right size gray pants so I ended of dying a pair of light color pants for mine. Hopefully I can grab the presents toys parts easy enough when they are released.
this! Sometimes what one would think the simplest things to find end up being a lot more difficult. A good pair of black socks, of all things, go really fast on both Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot when figures are parted out.

Really? Already? Wow. I ordered through Kit, so hope I have some time to pay it. Not had an invoice from him yet though.

Last edited:
Really? Already? Wow. I ordered through Kit, so hope I have some time to pay it.
You do. If you want to be included in the first 50% batch then you need to pay the invoice by Jan 8th. However, if I understood the order update email, if you're not ready to pay, you can request them to delay it for when the rest of the figures are released after CNY.

You do. If you want to be included in the first 50% batch then you need to pay the invoice by Jan 8th. However, if I understood the order update email, if you're not ready to pay, you can request them to delay it for when the rest of the figures are released after CNY.
I've just sorted the money, but not had an email from Kit yet.
I think those of us that haven't had it yet will get it after CNY. As they are now working on the 2nd batch.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarity. Didn't realise there were two batches.

I've just sorted the money, but not had an email from Kit yet.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarity. Didn't realise there were two batches.
Gotcha. The email update mentioned they are sending out invoices according to order sequence, so I guess depending on when you placed your order and/or if someone delays paying their invoice until the next batch will determine when you get the figure.

Gotcha. The email update mentioned they are sending out invoices according to order sequence, so I guess depending on when you placed your order and/or if someone delays paying their invoice until the next batch will determine when you get the figure.
Thanks! I honestly can't remember how long I left it before I put in the order for this and the Present Toys version :lol

Ah, well. I'm happy to wait.

I've recently bought leather conditioner in the hopes to extend these PU type figures. My Blitzway Carlito's coat has just turned, and I'm too scared to get HT Crow out of his box.

I had the original HT version, and that peeled in places.

Thanks! I honestly can't remember how long I left it before I put in the order for this and the Present Toys version :lol

Ah, well. I'm happy to wait.

I've recently bought leather conditioner in the hopes to extend these PU type figures. My Blitzway Carlito's coat has just turned, and I'm too scared to get HT Crow out of his box.
Yea I completely understand the worry. It's one of the banes of these collectibles. I think many use the 303 spray for the PU/faux leather rather than the real leather conditioner though as some say using real leather conditioner on PU leather may actually speed up the deterioration process.

Yea I completely understand the worry. It's one of the banes of these collectibles. I think many use the 303 spray for the PU/faux leather rather than the real leather conditioner though as some say using real leather conditioner on PU leather may actually speed up the deterioration process.
Oh, &%$! :lol

I tried it on a Rocketman figure. Have seen the 303 spray used on a DX09, which I was going to try, so it's in my Amazon wish list. Will try that. Thank you for the advise.

Oh, &%$! :lol

I tried it on a Rocketman figure. Have seen the 303 spray used on a DX09, which I was going to try, so it's in my Amazon wish list. Will try that. Thank you for the advise.
you're welcome. There was a guy on the board who worked in making shoes that gave me a hard time when I mentioned putting real leather conditioner on PU leather :lol so it's something I won't easily forget now :rotfl

Just got invoice and paid. I can't wait for received this figure.

Last edited:
Back