Art Figures - 1/6 AF-029 Edward Scissorhands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was just paint that chipped off one of the blades after he dropped it.

Yeah, it looked like just a piant chip in the video review.

But I think Breda mentioned he was going to ask for a replacement.

Looks like a silver Sharpie pen could fix the chip if it does not get replaced.

Yeah, it looked like just a piant chip in the video review.

But I think Breda mentioned he was going to ask for a replacement.

Looks like a silver Sharpie pen could fix the chip if it does not get replaced.
Ye I’d just slap some more paint on and seal it in. Much less hassle than trying to get 3P replacement parts.

Watching Breda review can we appreciate how incredible sculpt on the hair, never seen layered hair like that before.

Do wish it came with instructions on how to put the pieces together.

Also those using 303 do you think it will help the material last?

Watching Breda review can we appreciate how incredible sculpt on the hair, never seen layered hair like that before.

Yeah that definitely struck me as well. Not just a solid sculpt implying layers of hair; but actual layers of hair. Very impressive.

Well Breda kindly can tell us 😉

Breda already said it's easy to put the pieces together a few posts ago by looking at the promo pics.

And yes, 303 tends to help pleather last. That plus proper environmental care should work.

Well Breda kindly can tell us 😉
He already did.

Edward just boarded the airplane.

2B29E57F-E3D9-4520-B95C-2324F9DDE9A7.jpeg

Awesome! Please post pics if you have time👍
Quite honestly, I’m unfortunately one of those ppl whose pics would do any figure a disservice no matter how good it looks. I’m barely a cut above those ppl who post the bad first in hand pics that make this forum freak out so much :LOL: I usually just post a pic of the box when my figures arrive 😅

Quite honestly, I’m unfortunately one of those ppl whose pics would do any figure a disservice no matter how good it looks. I’m barely a cut above those ppl who post the bad first in hand pics that make this forum freak out so much :LOL: I usually just post a pic of the box when my figures arrive 😅
All good! No pressure to do a photo shoot.
Maybe @Pizza could do a tutorial for members on the forum!👏👏👏

Use natural lighting is possible. If you are using a phone, stay at a distance and use the 2x optical zoom if available to avoid deforming the subject. Choose a nice pose, and remember, don’t ever use a flash. Soft lighting only, possibly at an angle. No harsh white lighting!

All good! No pressure to do a photo shoot.
Maybe @Pizza could do a tutorial for members on the forum!👏👏👏
I might give it a go, but no guarantees. I just never want to be the one who puts ppl off potentially buying a great piece b/c of my mediocre photos 😅
Use natural lighting is possible. If you are using a phone, stay at a distance and use the 2x optical zoom if available to avoid deforming the subject. Choose a nice pose, and remember, don’t ever use a flash. Soft lighting only, possibly at an angle. No harsh white lighting!
Thank you for the tips. I’ve also watched YouTube videos but I still tend to not like the way my pictures come out. Also, doesn’t help that I have tremors in my dominant hand. But taking photos of my figures has never been a priority for me personally, so I’ve never bought a phone-tripod and just don’t go through the trouble propping the phone up on something to take pics.

Looks a great figure but I cant order a fig with that amount of pleather, I can see this just being a pile of dust in a few years time. :horror
Yeah, I feel a ping of anxiety whenever considering buying something like this, though I certainly hope for those who do order that it is durable.

Received this figure today! He looks awesome. Pretty happy with this art figure one.

426556-aviary-image-1673654389599.jpeg
426551-aviary-image-1673653597693.jpeg

Attachments

• aviary-image-1673653597693.jpeg
    aviary-image-1673653597693.jpeg
    381 KB · Views: 2
  • aviary-image-1673652922965.jpeg
    aviary-image-1673652922965.jpeg
    470.4 KB · Views: 0
  • aviary-image-1673652848042.jpeg
    aviary-image-1673652848042.jpeg
    518.5 KB · Views: 0