angry_fetus Custom Work- Skeletor WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman-KRATOS!-LOBOTOMIZED JOKER FINISHED!

Jesus! You should cast those feet and hands! Awesome joker my friend

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman-KRATOS!-LOBOTOMIZED JOKER FINISHED!

Haha, the Lobotomised Joker is awesome, great piece as a whole but really love his eyes!

Joker looks sick!!! Awesome work... I haven't even gotten my sculpt in, and you're already done :lol

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman-KRATOS!-LOBOTOMIZED JOKER

Finished up Logan's great Joker sculpt. Really great quick figure for my joker collection:

Great work my only gripe not with your work is if he is Lobotomized he shouldn't have a crazy expression he should be calm and peaceful.

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman-KRATOS!-LOBOTOMIZED JOKER

Great work my only gripe not with your work is if he is Lobotomized he shouldn't have a crazy expression he should be calm and peaceful.

Even a lobotomy can't kill the joker's cray cray.

Jesus! You should cast those feet and hands! Awesome joker my friend

Haha, the Lobotomised Joker is awesome, great piece as a whole but really love his eyes!

Wow, Joker is really great!

Joker looks sick!!! Awesome work... I haven't even my sculpt in, and you're already done :lol

Thanks guys! Looking at him again, I may want to futz around with him some more. Looks a little to stiff to me.

galactiboy- Did you ever get your hands and feet for him?

Even a lobotomy can't kill the joker's cray cray.
:exactly::exactly::exactly:

WOW~~~ that joker is insane. Really beautifully made. wonderfully capture the craziness of Joker. Great work!!!

galactiboy- Did you ever get your hands and feet for him?

Sadly no... looks like I need to get a refund as the tracking number provided never worked.

So, no head yet and back to the drawing board on the hands and feet :lol

WOW~~~ that joker is insane. Really beautifully made. wonderfully capture the craziness of Joker. Great work!!!
Thank you sir!

Sadly no... looks like I need to get a refund as the tracking number provided never worked.

So, no head yet and back to the drawing board on the hands and feet :lol
No good man! I'm strongly considering trying to pick up another Talisac figure just so I can try to cast up those hands and feet. There are just so many things I could do with them.

Yeah, they're an amazing set. If I score a figure I don't mind sending it to you first to save you having to buy a new one :duff

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Back to work: Langstrom Man-Bat WIP

Hey guys! I've been lurking around off and on for the past few months with nothing new to show, but now that the holidays are done and I have a little extra coin in my pocket, it's time to get back to the things that make life worth living!
I picked up this sculpt spring of last year in trade with a board member for whom I did some commission work for and have been planning him out since. He's on a Venom torso attached to the muscular DCD lower legs.
The wing is a test I did last night painting liquid latex mold maker over tan colored women's pantyhose. It's really strong and very light.

Damn Chris! That's incredible buddy!

Also thank you very much again for this little guy :)

u6e2a3a3.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Holy crap!!!! :thud:

That is incredible :rock :rock :rock

Damn Chris! That's incredible buddy!

Also thank you very much again for this little guy :)

Wow , that is super cool!
Thanks fellas. Gonna spend the rest of my week adding hair to the whole thing. Not sure I like the eyes anymore. Probably go with a larger dilated pupil.

Khan- Glad you like him, bud!

Awesome to see you back on here bro! The man bat is incredible

Back