angry_fetus Custom Work- Skeletor WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus Custom Work- Planet Hulk WIP

Wow bro that's pretty dam awesome love everything about it!!!!!!

jjRe: angry_fetus Custom Work- Planet Hulk WIP

Holy Smoke! That's brilliant work there mate.

I've been looking for a mace for a Hawkman figure (which I've been working on since forever). Would you be open to making one in 1/6, for an ACI Andrew body?

Re: jjRe: angry_fetus Custom Work- Planet Hulk WIP

Wow bro that's pretty dam awesome love everything about it!!!!!!

Wow. That hulk is amazing.

Holy Smoke! That's brilliant work there mate.

I've been looking for a mace for a Hawkman figure (which I've been working on since forever). Would you be open to making one in 1/6, for an ACI Andrew body?

Thanks guys! I'm working on the arm armor today so hopefully I'll have some more pics soon.

annihilate22- PM sent!

A commission I've been working on that's really been pushing my skill set. Way more sculpting than I've ever done before, but pretty pleased with how it's coming along.

One and done or will this set be available at some point?

Truly magnificent. :clap

Great work man! Very impressive sculpting and leather work :rock

One and done or will this set be available at some point?

Truly magnificent. :clap

Great work man! Very impressive sculpting and leather work :rock
Thanks fellas! And this is definitely one and done! As fun as it is to build this beast, I don't think I'd want to do it again.

Finished the big guy up. Made a few artistic changes that I thought works well for the character but tried to stay close to the source material. Also wrapped up an Earth X Captain America. Thanks for looking!

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work- Planet Hulk Finished! Earth X Captain America

Hulk looks amazing bro. Great work on him.

Dig the Hulk, Fetus! :clap Earth X cap is looking solid too. But do I spy Grave Digger from Spawn in the back there? I loved that figure! :rock2

That spawn is pure nuts!!!! Man he's cool!!!!

thanks for the hulk and cap chris.... wow,,,, i am in awe!!! way better than i expected.....

I love your work, Chris. Your customizing skill and your unique taste on the interpretation of the characters are really awesome. Great work always!!!

That Hulk is INCREDIBLE HULK! Nice job on him!

That spawn is pure nuts!!!! Man he's cool!!!!

thanks for the hulk and cap chris.... wow,,,, i am in awe!!! way better than i expected.....

I love your work, Chris. Your customizing skill and your unique taste on the interpretation of the characters are really awesome. Great work always!!!

Holy **** that Gravedigger looks great. Makes me want to start a custom Spawn IV (commando style).
Thanks guys! The Grave Digger was a practice figure I did months ago and never shared it! He's what gave me the idea for may Halloween entry this year. I made the entire thing out of parts I had laying around. The shovels, pick ax, tombstone and boots were all made from scratch.
The world needs more 1/6 Mcfarlane if you ask me.

That gravedigger is ****ing beautiful.:horror
He's always been one of my favorite spawn figures.

The world needs more 1/6 Mcfarlane if you ask me.
:lecture

I've wanted a gross 1/6 clown forever

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work- X-files Mulder and Scully w/ office

Hey guys! Just wrapping up a very long project I started well over a year ago. The office and everything in it (aside from a couple odds and ends) was scratch built. Long term, I want to light the whole thing for display, but I'm pretty happy with it for now. Thanks for looking!

Back