All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Palisades muppets line is one of the best action figure lines ever made in the last decade.

Even one of the Grail's of the line..The Kermit/Miss Piggy Wedding Set is fetching $800-1,000..(only 300 exist)

I agree about the Palisades line. That was one of the first things I got into when I got back into collecting several years ago. Now I've amassed the bulk of the classic characters and sets (I actually got the Swedish Chef's kitchen from teemu). I need to get my Electric Mayhem out of storage and make room for them on display somewhere.

Yep,
an amazing collection indeed...
I recently took out from storage my Backstage and Swine Trek playsets, a long with a few characters I had stored... I'll post pics soon I hope!

I agree about the Palisades line. That was one of the first things I got into when I got back into collecting several years ago. Now I've amassed the bulk of the classic characters and sets (I actually got the Swedish Chef's kitchen from teemu). I need to get my Electric Mayhem out of storage and make room for them on display somewhere.

Don't worry,I still have my collection....I have all the playsets,plus MANY of the mainstay and key characters kept nice..;)

Fright Rags just went live with the re-animuppet T-shirt. I heard only 275 available. Don't wait if you want one.

https://www.fright-rags.com/reanimuppet-p-534:5b994e928cbc553be97b176c942d8ad0.html

prod_re-animuppet.jpg

Muppets line was awesome i got to meet the guy in charge of the Muppet line at Pallisades at the UK Toy Fair years ago and they had some great things planned.I was realy annoyed that the Sesame Street line never got released the prototypes looked incredible. i did this sketch of Fozzie for a mate for Christmas,i only had a few basic coloured pencils at work so i had to get creative with them.
FozzieChristmassketch-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have loved Muppets since my childhood (though when I was a little girl, I was so frightened every time I saw Animal and his drums! ;) ) and I have some small plushies like Kermit and Miss Piggy.

Here is one of my cutest little dolls Menni (1/6 size) with the plushies. They´re from old pic story I made, and not a great quality, but at least something I can add and show in this forum.

1028d7af.jpg

ae75be05.jpg

i just found this thread today... perfect timing cos my gf surprised me with this today :yess:
still not sure if i should unbox it tho :dunno

IMG_1743_zps546f9d28.jpg

Lots of great Kermit dolls out there. I've got one (about 24 inches long or so that opens his mouth and sings when you press his stomach) that is in my daughter's room.

The Palisades muppets line is one of the best action figure lines ever made in the last decade.

Even one of the Grail's of the line..The Kermit/Miss Piggy Wedding Set is fetching $800-1,000..(only 300 exist)

Well, it didn't cost me $1000... nor did it cost me $800 but one of the Wedding of the Century sets has a new home.... mine. :)

The box isn't quite as good as I was hoping but I guess for something like this you kind of take what you can get.

kermitpigf.jpg

kermitpigb2.jpg

Well, it didn't cost me $1000... nor did it cost me $800 but one of the Wedding of the Century sets has a new home.... mine. :)

The box isn't quite as good as I was hoping but I guess for something like this you kind of take what you can get.

kermitpigf.jpg

kermitpigb2.jpg

Debox that sucker! I unwrapped my backstage set, and that cost me some good coin.

Back