All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't care much for the song, but it was cool seeing old throwback Muppets like Wayne and Wanda.

But if my eyes didn't deceive me, and I know they didn't, I'm saw Pepe the Mother____ing Prawn there. :cuss

That. Was. AWESOME.
:lecture

Rowlf. So awesome.
:goodpost::exactly:
Bill does an amazing job with Rowlf and Dr. Teeth!!

I didn't care much for the song, but it was cool seeing old throwback Muppets like Wayne and Wanda.

But if my eyes didn't deceive me, and I know they didn't, I'm saw Pepe the Mother____ing Prawn there. :cuss

9532588.jpg

Bill also does an amazing job with Pepe!!

Really? Weezer covered the Muppet Show theme song and did a video for it staring....gasp! The Muppets?? Who knew?!

I'm well aware that the Muppets were in Keep Fishin' but that was an entirely different concept worth a revisit:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOIsYA1QDuk"]Weezer - Keep Fishin' - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, those are posters. Acme isn't as hard to get as Mondo unless it's a con exclusive. Since there aren't any cons this time of year, they'll probably be regular releases.

The Dr. Teeth print is first.

Just in time for the new movie, Acme has new Muppets limited editions available for pre-order starting on Tuesday Nov 22nd!

This silk screen limited edition will be available at a random time next Tuesday. This edition is limited to only 250 pieces and retails for $60.00. There will be a limit of one per customer.

We will be releasing more in the Electric Mayhem series weekly.

Just picked up a Muppet Whatnot kit from Toys R Us for daughter's Christmas...very cool toy!!

Back