All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Muppets everyone :) here's a shot of my MR muppets :)

attachment.php

Are these the master replica ones?

Nice setup! I have these three as well and was also disappointed we never got Fozzie as he is my favorite.

Thanks :) the prototype of Fozzie looked amazing. There were three made in total, one of which was on sale for £10 000.

How do folks keep Animal's eyes open like that?

I used an ear cotton bud, cut a tiny section of the pipe, painted it black and wedged it in between the eyeball and the outer socket at the very bottom so you can't see it.

Probably going to be letting go of my entire Palisades collection and my 3 Weta busts (Kermit, Animal and Gonzo) by the end of the summer/beginning of fall. I'm going to try real hard to avoid eBay. Anyone looking for anything they missed out on and want first dibs?

I need Pops.....pm me if your price, please. Loose and complete is fine.

I need Pops.....pm me if your price, please. Loose and complete is fine.

Oh he's loose alright. lol Once I get everything together in the next few weeks and find my box of accessories I'll get back to you sir. I should have everything, it's just a matter of sorting it all back to who it belongs to... :panic:

Probably going to be letting go of my entire Palisades collection and my 3 Weta busts (Kermit, Animal and Gonzo) by the end of the summer/beginning of fall. I'm going to try real hard to avoid eBay. Anyone looking for anything they missed out on and want first dibs?

Are you crazy????? This is my favorite collection of all time! (the palisades).

Are these opened/loose?

PM me your asking price on Lips. Mine broke. I think that's the only thing. Unless you have Super Grover too.

I know... Just moving on to bigger and better things. Got out of collectibles completely about 2 years ago and these were what I was clinging on to. But I'm converting my basement into a photo studio therefore I need the space and the money.

They're all loose. I'll put you down for the Lips! Will take me a bit to get everything together like I said, but I'll shoot you a PM once I'm ready. :)

Backstage and a few select figures I'll be selling on Ebay though. Just watched a loose set go for over $600... yeebus.

Oh he's loose alright. lol Once I get everything together in the next few weeks and find my box of accessories I'll get back to you sir. I should have everything, it's just a matter of sorting it all back to who it belongs to... :panic:

There are so many that I'd love to have like the Muppet Labs with Beaker and Bunsen but they seem to be going up in value.

I have the Kermit. He's my favorite thing (except for my kids... sometimes). Really well made. Fozzy would have been cool. So sad :gah:

I would have loved the Fozzie. I missed out on the Animal which I do regret... but then again I have no space for him! I really do like having the Kermit and Gonzo a lot. They are both some of my favorite pieces.

Back