All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this new movie is better than the last.

Maaaannn that was waaaay too much Jason Segel.
I prefer the older movies where humans were more of a support cast to the Muppets rather than main characters.
There wasn't nearly enough Muppet action in that one. And no Rizzo? Hardly any Gonzo? Pfft. :cuckoo:
If I wanted to see humans doing over-the-top musical acts I can rent Fame. :slap

Lol, but enough complaining, can you guys give me a price check on the Photo Puppet Kermit? I can't seem to find much info or even pictures of him.
I would love to own him one day but the few times I've seen him on ebay made me pass out. :thud:

I hope this new movie is better than the last.

Maaaannn that was waaaay too much Jason Segel.
I prefer the older movies where humans were more of a support cast to the Muppets rather than main characters.
There wasn't nearly enough Muppet action in that one. And no Rizzo? Hardly any Gonzo? Pfft. :cuckoo:
If I wanted to see humans doing over-the-top musical acts I can rent Fame. :slapLol, but enough complaining, can you guys give me a price check on the Photo Puppet Kermit? I can't seem to find much info or even pictures of him.
I would love to own him one day but the few times I've seen him on ebay made me pass out. :thud:

:lol uh huh...I am not a Fan of the Human aspect of the muppets films...if the muppets want to sing,Fine, but we don't need people doing acts in place of the muppets

Very nice. I've got the majority of the figures from that line, and the backstage set, Pigs in Space set, and Electric Mayhem stage, but they just sit in storage.

Updated muppets display just picked up a bunch more including all versions of Lips!
If anyone is interested I have a sealed chef set for sale $190 shipped

Very nice. I've got the majority of the figures from that line, and the backstage set, Pigs in Space set, and Electric Mayhem stage, but they just sit in storage.

Same here. I've had most of them in my basement somewhere since I moved from my apartment 8 years ago, and I think I even have some stored at my parents' house. Seeing that display makes me want to dig them out and give them the proper spotlight they deserve.

Same here. I've had most of them in my basement somewhere since I moved from my apartment 8 years ago, and I think I even have some stored at my parents' house. Seeing that display makes me want to dig them out and give them the proper spotlight they deserve.

Yes!!!! Take them out and let them breathe! I have so many more on the way and I will upload a final pic once the collection is complete! You can do the same haha

Sweetums is one of the BEST figures they ever made. I missed out on Janice the first time around. Just need her to complete the Electric Mayhem!

Just got a few more this week and had to make some room which is getting impossible and there's still about 20 more I need to get haha here's a display update

Nice shapeshifter, there's a couple of $$$ items in there.

The Palisades Muppets are some of my favourite collectibles. Always get good feels when I look at them. :D

Nice shapeshifter, there's a couple of $$$ items in there.

The Palisades Muppets are some of my favourite collectibles. Always get good feels when I look at them. :D

Thanks bro! I might be getting my hands on the holy grail of palisades muppets figures and that's the Kermit and miss piggy wedding of the century figures handed out at ken Lilly's wedding limited to under 300 pieces! And yes lots of money invested haha and I got all these figures and play sets within 3 weeks haha

I had the Henson figure, and sold it like a dumb-ass. Oh, well :lol

On another note, I saw the latter half of the new Muppet show last night. It wasn't as bad as I feared it would be, but also wasn't what I would call good. Just middle of the road, forgettable situational comedy IMO. Certainly a very pale shadow of the Muppet Show.

Back