1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all seriousness I don't know enough about the Cyborg character. Only what we saw in the Snyder Cut. :peace
Me either, sometimes it's good not to have baggage in these things.

All I do know is I loved Zack Snyders Justice League, and it was criminal for WB to cut out major pieces of essentially all coloured people from the film. Cyborg, Iris West etc etc

I think you can see a trend that I don't like WB too much :) Amateur idiots !!

Me either, sometimes it's good not to have baggage in these things.

All I do know is I loved Zack Snyders Justice League, and it was criminal for WB to cut out major pieces of essentially all coloured people from the film. Cyborg, Iris West etc etc

I think you can see a trend that I don't like WB too much :) Amateur idiots !!
Yep, I really enjoyed Snyder's JL. Every character was much better in it. I like BVS too - I know many will disagree. :lol

Mass popularity debate aside, I’m gonna predict that the sheer shelf presence and wow factor of the Cyborg figure will be greater than that of Endgame Deluxe Hawkeye. I’ll predict as well that even someone like Ryan of Jedha Patrol who is a mega MCU fan and not a fan of the Snyderverse will agree with that. But in terms of sales Hawkeye will still probably win.

@jal76 is correct that WB is burying the Cyborg character, at least in its Ray Fisher Snyderverse incarnation. Had WB stood behind Snyder—from the start but also especially coming out of the triumph of ZSJL—we’d be in a hype storm now for JL 2 and 3. But Emmerich’s ego won’t permit it.

How can I “sit the hell down” when I’m already sitting?
Your posts sound like outtakes from 8Mile and to be honest, sometimes I feel like my IQ drops from reading them and drops even more from replying to them, so this is probably the end of this particular little discussion.
There is not a ton of Cyborg merchandise.
If you were aware of current events surrounding WB and the Cyborg character you would know they they are in a highly publicized feud with the actor who portrayed him in ZSJL and seem to have an interest in minimizing the relevance of the character. That’s the agenda that I’m referring to.
The entire argument is nonsensical. You are more than welcome to have a passionate appreciation for Hawkeye…doesn’t change the fact that not everyone shares in it.
Just as your hatred for Cyborg in ZSJL does not apply to everyone else in the world either.
Who said I hated the zs cyborg? Your arguments are horrible. You keep bsck peddling and assuming instead of stating actual facts. There is no agenda. The character just doesn’t sell from the movie . They made a lot of merch from him . And you are more than welcome to share how you love cyborg and sssume there is an agenda doesn’t mean it’s true. I’m fact it’s the dumbest thing I heard. Now again sit down and maybe come up with better arguments.
The character itself sells from tv and merch like I said before now your saying he doesn’t . Huh?
just cause the zack Snyder version didn’t do well doesn’t mean the character as a whole suffered.

first you say he’s popular cause your kids like him now your saying he’s not cause of an agenda. Pick a argument and stick with it. If not sit down .

Last edited:
Mass popularity debate aside, I’m gonna predict that the sheer shelf presence and wow factor of the Cyborg figure will be greater than that of Endgame Deluxe Hawkeye. I’ll predict as well that even someone like Ryan of Jedha Patrol who is a mega MCU fan and not a fan of the Snyderverse will agree with that. But in terms of sales Hawkeye will still probably win.

@jal76 is correct that WB is burying the Cyborg character, at least in its Ray Fisher Snyderverse incarnation. Had WB stood behind Snyder—from the start but also especially coming out of the triumph of ZSJL—we’d be in a hype storm now for JL 2 and 3. But Emmerich’s ego won’t permit it.
Nah his argument was cyborg was popular and the kids love him . Now he’s saying WB has a agenda against cyborg so he doesn’t sell .so he’s back peddling his comments . I know all about the studio and all that but what I’m telling him is that hot toys would rather make Hawkeye over cyborg cause he sells more as a character and the dude started freaking out talking about how his kids love the character and now he’s saying an agenda.

cyborg does in fact sell just not as much as Hawkeye or solo .The zack Snyder one doesn’t but cyborg as a character sells. He’s just mad that I told him Hawkeye is more beloved then his fav character I guess.

the argument was can cyborg sell more than Hawkeye and solo. Two characters from the biggest franchise in like ever. Lol. Who are also very popular

Last edited:
Hawkeye > Cyborg. He replaced Green Lantern in the league and really his best presentation is in ZSJL, but I'd rather have GL.
But the guy above me is right tho. Cyborg would have a better shelf presence than Hawkeye cause Hawkeye is just a bland guy with a bow and arrow

But the guy above me is right tho. Cyborg would have a better shelf presence than Hawkeye cause Hawkeye is just a bland guy with a bow and arrow
I haven't liked any of Hawkeye's outfits so far. CW is his best, but Cyborg is so weird that he looks so interesting. Problem is that you really need the light on for him to totally complete the interesting look. HT really needs a USB plug in for their light up figures. Would love that for the ones I have.

Who said I hated the zs cyborg? Your arguments are horrible. You keep bsck peddling and assuming instead of stating actual facts. There is no agenda. The character just doesn’t sell from the movie . They made a lot of merch from him . And you are more than welcome to share how you love cyborg and sssume there is an agenda doesn’t mean it’s true. I’m fact it’s the dumbest thing I heard. Now again sit down and maybe come up with better arguments.

first you say he’s popular cause your kids like him now your saying he’s not cause of an agenda. Pick a argument and stick with it. If not sit down .
Honestly, once again, I promise you I am definitely sitting down while I’m typing all of this.
I’m not sure if it’s your reading comprehension or your lack of deductive reasoning ability that is making this so exhausting…maybe a little bit of both.
There is no contradiction in saying that a character can be popular with the general public, but for some reason, has been deemed to be undesirable by the corporation that controls the character.
This happens often for various reasons.
And that this corporate undesirability would result in the corporation deciding to avoid merchandising the character.
People speculated a few years ago that this was possibly happening with Slave Leia, a very popular portrayal of a character, whose corporate owners possibly decided needed to disappear, in spite of her aforementioned popularity.
Not sure why you are struggling with understanding such a truly simple concept.
It’s an objective fact that Cyborg was envisioned by Snyder to be the central character and emotional center of the film and that WB and their replacement Director for JL decided that Cyborg should be reduced to a supporting role, at best.
It’s been well documented that WB has an axe to grind with the actor who plays Cyborg in ZSJL and by association, his character in the film too now.
Not sure if you’re trolling or just really clueless about anything that was reported to have gone on behind the scenes during the production of this film and beyond.
It could also be that you simply do not know the actual definition of the word “agenda.” There are several online resources that can assist you with easily overcoming both of these obstacles, because I really don’t have the patience to help you with it. I’m sorry.
Snyder, a filmmaker who is an avowed fan of DC comics, clearly thought that Cyborg was popular enough to anchor his film…WB decided that they wanted the character to be pushed to the margins.
My arguments are horrible the way a Shakespearean sonnet is horrible to a chimpanzee.
Since the chimp can’t read, it all probably looks horrible to him.

Honestly, once again, I promise you I am definitely sitting down while I’m typing all of this.
I’m not sure if it’s your reading comprehension or your lack of deductive reasoning ability that is making this so exhausting…maybe a little bit of both.
There is no contradiction in saying that a character can be popular with the general public, but for some reason, has been deemed to be undesirable by the corporation that controls the character.
This happens often for various reasons.
And that this corporate undesirability would result in the corporation deciding to avoid merchandising the character.
People speculated a few years ago that this was possibly happening with Slave Leia, a very popular portrayal of a character, whose corporate owners possibly decided needed to disappear, in spite of her aforementioned popularity.
Not sure why you are struggling with understanding such a truly simple concept.
It’s an objective fact that Cyborg was envisioned by Snyder to be the central character and emotional center of the film and that WB and their replacement Director for JL decided that Cyborg should be reduced to a supporting role, at best.
It’s been well documented that WB has an axe to grind with the actor who plays Cyborg in ZSJL and by association, his character in the film too now.
Not sure if you’re trolling or just really clueless about anything that was reported to have gone on behind the scenes during the production of this film and beyond.
It could also be that you simply do not know the actual definition of the word “agenda.” There are several online resources that can assist you with easily overcoming both of these obstacles, because I really don’t have the patience to help you with it. I’m sorry.
Snyder, a filmmaker who is an avowed fan of DC comics, clearly thought that Cyborg was popular enough to anchor his film…WB decided that they wanted the character to be pushed to the margins.
My arguments are horrible the way a Shakespearean sonnet is horrible to a chimpanzee.
Since the chimp can’t read, it all probably looks horrible to him.
It’s a figure of speech smart one maybe read one and a while. Bro that’s not what we are discussing here.
You said that cyborg as a character Snyder or no Snyder sells more then Hawkeye. Now your saying WB did cyborg wrong which had nothing to do with our current argument before. It’s like you are confusing yourself. I know all about what happened but that’s not what we were arguing about. We were arguing about why hot toys would rather make a Hawkeye over cyborg and you literally said cyborg all around is more popular cause of movies and shows now you are saying he’s not popular cause of what WB did to the actor. Duhhh I know what happened. That’s not the discussion here.

I like how your calling names now. Shows that you have no clue what your spouting about. Just rambling on. So I’ll tell you again . Sit down and maybe read what you wrote. Come back again with a better argument.

nobody is talking about what happened behind the scenes . We were literally talking about cyborg as a character. Who you said sells more than Hawkeye and I said no. Then you said zack Snyder cyborg sells more than Hawkeye.

I gave you a chart. Now your crying about how they did ray fisher wrong and what WB did. Huh? Your confusing yourself. Your just running in circles at this point. You literally have no argument. Just want to sound smart .

It’s a figure of speech smart one maybe read one and a while. Bro that’s not what we are discussing here.
You said that cyborg as a character Snyder or no Snyder sells more then Hawkeye. Now your saying WB did cyborg wrong which had nothing to do with our current argument before. It’s like you are confusing yourself. I know all about what happened but that’s not what we were arguing about. We were arguing about why hot toys would rather make a Hawkeye over cyborg and you literally said cyborg all around is more popular cause of movies and shows now you are saying he’s not popular cause of what WB did to the actor. Duhhh I know what happened. That’s not the discussion here.

I like how your calling names now. Shows that you have no clue what your spouting about. Just rambling on. So I’ll tell you again . Sit down and maybe read what you wrote. Come back again with a better argument.

nobody is talking about what happened behind the scenes . We were literally talking about cyborg as a character. Who you said sells more than Hawkeye and I said no. Then you said zack Snyder cyborg sells more than Hawkeye.

I gave you a chart. Now your crying about how they did ray fisher wrong and what WB did. Huh? Your confusing yourself. Your just running in circles at this point. You literally have no argument. Just want to sound smart .
How in the world could I have said that Cyborg “sells” more than Hawkeye when my entire point is that there isn’t any Cyborg merchandise being made and that there should be, because I believe that he is a more popular character than Hawkeye?
Go ahead and post a comment from me saying that Cyborg “sells more” than Hawkeye, as you put it, and I’ll apologize and leave the thread…otherwise…sit down, son, bro, or whatever euphemism works best for you.
And you can’t say “nobody is talking about what happened behind the scenes” because I am talking about it, so once again, your sweeping generalizations, “nobody,” “everybody,” continue to be as false as they are juvenile.
You’re still not getting this. I stand by Cyborg’s popularity and also stand by my belief that WB doesn’t care for the character, both can be true.
At this point, continuing to discuss this with you just feels like punching down and I actually feel a bit sorry for you, for not being able to make very simple deductive connections, whether you agree with them or not.
Typically in an argument both parties understand the central premise being debated, but disagree on elements of it. It just feels mean to argue with someone who doesn’t actually understand the premise, so we’re probably finished here so I don’t have to feel guilty.

So... How 'bout them figure predictions, eh? My super-well-informed, very-well-reasoned, and expertly-well-thought guess is that it will be something else from TDK series or TSS. Next year has a lot of potential.

So... How 'bout them figure predictions, eh? My super-well-informed, very-well-reasoned, and expertly-well-thought guess is that it will be something else from TDK series or TSS. Next year has a lot of potential.
Nah... Hawkeye is more famous than whoever you think will be the next 1/6 DC character announced.

In all seriousness though, if DC decides to license their characters to another company for 1/6, who can it be? Asmus's portraits aren't that refined yet. Threezero has done nicely with 1/6 stuff at a friendly price but I haven't seen them attempt a realistic 1/6 portrait. Then there are the 3rd party companies which are they even reliable?

Edit: I wasn't aware TWD and Rambo was Threezero. So I guess, they can be a good candidate to take the DC license although their GOT portraits need some work.

Last edited:
How in the world could I have said that Cyborg “sells” more than Hawkeye when my entire point is that there isn’t any Cyborg merchandise being made and that there should be, because I believe that he is a more popular character than Hawkeye?
Go ahead and post a comment from me saying that Cyborg “sells more” than Hawkeye, as you put it, and I’ll apologize and leave the thread…otherwise…sit down, son, bro, or whatever euphemism works best for you.
And you can’t say “nobody is talking about what happened behind the scenes” because I am talking about it, so once again, your sweeping generalizations, “nobody,” “everybody,” continue to be as false as they are juvenile.
You’re still not getting this. I stand by Cyborg’s popularity and also stand by my belief that WB doesn’t care for the character, both can be true.
At this point, continuing to discuss this with you just feels like punching down and I actually feel a bit sorry for you, for not being able to make very simple deductive connections, whether you agree with them or not.
Typically in an argument both parties understand the central premise being debated, but disagree on elements of it. It just feels mean to argue with someone who doesn’t actually understand the premise, so we’re probably finished here so I don’t have to feel guilty.
What you posted below

I’m gonna have to disagree…I’ve got three sons all under the age of 11 and they would just as soon set Star Wars, Hawkeye, or Taskmaster on fire as watch anything with them heavily featured in it…but they lose their minds over Cyborg…all of their friends do too.
when they’re playing they fight over who gets to be Cyborg.
None of them have even seen Snyder’s Justice League.
Don’t underestimate the power of those two recent Teen Titans animated series and definitely don’t make the mistake of assuming that old men who frequent toy discussion groups on the internet are an accurate reflection of what the tastes of the general public, that a lot of this stuff is targeted for, are.
This is all kid’s stuff that some adults hold on to…not the other way around…kids LOVE Cyborg.

this is exactly what you said is it not?
You literally said this and now your saying you didn’t? Are u ok?
You literally said kids go crazy over cyborg and I literally said Hawkeye sells more. Then you said your kids like cyborg and so do you. I said that doesn’t matter.
Now your saying cyborg isn’t popular cause of what they did to him behind the scenes. Make it make sense. And you have the nerve to say I have bad reading comprehension skills. Just read what you wrote. Or are u so simple minded you just pick and choose what u want to read.

you keep deflecting and throwing new things into the argument because your clearly have no argument to make. I can’t tell if your this simple minded or trolling .
Then when I have you facts you started talking about WB and ray fisher. We weren’t talking about him or even brought him up.

we were talking about the character as a whole . Sit down …. Bro

READ what you wrote in the beginning of this argument. Your point was kids like cyborg more than Hawkeye cause your kids like him.

edit. One last post where you said cyborg is cyborg. Didn’t bring up corporate politics til I showed u the chart .

Actually no. That’s splitting hairs…Cyborg is Cyborg…my kids aren’t going to sit through a 4 hour movie but when I show them clips of Cyborg from the Snyder Cut they go crazy…it’s all Cyborg to them.
Do we need to differentiate between the movie. Captain America and the comic book one? It’s just Captain America.

Last edited:
Nah... Hawkeye is more famous than whoever you think will be the next 1/6 DC character announced.

In all seriousness though, if DC decides to license their characters to another company for 1/6, who can it be? Asmus's portraits aren't that refined yet. Threezero has done nicely with 1/6 stuff at a friendly price but I haven't seen them attempt a realistic 1/6 portrait. Then there are the 3rd party companies which are they even reliable?

Edit: I wasn't aware TWD and Rambo was Threezero. So I guess, they can be a good candidate to take the DC license although their GOT portraits need some work.
Make no mistake I think Hawkeye sucks and would rather have a hundred dc characters made over him but facts are facts. It’s sad but true. I’m trying to tell this guy why cyborg or any other dc characters aren’t being made over Hawkeye. When that stupid Hawkeye show comes out hot toys will jump on it like they did Loki. But I doubt they’ll make anything from the upcoming peacemaker show

What you posted below

I’m gonna have to disagree…I’ve got three sons all under the age of 11 and they would just as soon set Star Wars, Hawkeye, or Taskmaster on fire as watch anything with them heavily featured in it…but they lose their minds over Cyborg…all of their friends do too.
when they’re playing they fight over who gets to be Cyborg.
None of them have even seen Snyder’s Justice League.
Don’t underestimate the power of those two recent Teen Titans animated series and definitely don’t make the mistake of assuming that old men who frequent toy discussion groups on the internet are an accurate reflection of what the tastes of the general public, that a lot of this stuff is targeted for, are.
This is all kid’s stuff that some adults hold on to…not the other way around…kids LOVE Cyborg.

this is exactly what you said is it not?
You literally said this and now your saying you didn’t? Are u ok?
You literally said kids go crazy over cyborg and I literally said Hawkeye sells more. Then you said your kids like cyborg and so do you. I said that doesn’t matter.
Now your saying cyborg isn’t popular cause of what they did to him behind the scenes. Make it make sense. And you have the nerve to say I have bad reading comprehension skills. Just read what you wrote. Or are u so simple minded you just pick and choose what u want to read.

you keep deflecting and throwing new things into the argument because your clearly have no argument to make. I can’t tell if your this simple minded or trolling .
Then when I have you facts you started talking about WB and ray fisher. We weren’t talking about him or even brought him up.

we were talking about the character as a whole . Sit down …. Bro

READ what you wrote in the beginning of this argument. Your point was kids like cyborg more than Hawkeye cause your kids like him.

edit. One last post where you said cyborg is cyborg. Didn’t bring up corporate politics til I showed u the chart .

Actually no. That’s splitting hairs…Cyborg is Cyborg…my kids aren’t going to sit through a 4 hour movie but when I show them clips of Cyborg from the Snyder Cut they go crazy…it’s all Cyborg to them.
Do we need to differentiate between the movie. Captain America and the comic book one? It’s just Captain America.
Did I at any point in the post that you quoted mention “sales?”
This is the most bizarre discussion that I have ever participated in. You are actually quoting me saying exactly what I said and claiming that the words that you posted are saying something other than what is written on the page.
Me saying that kids go crazy over Cyborg has nothing to do with sales? It is exactly what I am saying when I say it…they demonstrate enthusiasm for the character. You are claiming that I said Cyborg “sells” more and the quote that you show doesn’t even mention “selling,” “sales,” “money,” or anything related to “selling.”
I mention kids playing and wanting to be Cyborg, I mention kids watching Cyborg in movies and not wanting to watch Hawkeye or Taskmaster…nope…nothing about anything “selling” in any of that.
Which of course I wouldn’t say, because it would contradict my entire point that there is a lack of Cyborg merchandise.
I am wondering if this may simply come down to English being possibly a second language for you, which is perfectly respectable, but I’m just trying to understand why you would quote me saying nothing about “sales” and then state that the quote references “sales.”
It’s so absurd that I’m actually laughing while I’m typing this.
I wasn’t sure if the disconnect between us in this discussion was an obvious age gap, an even more obvious education gap, or both, but now I think that mental health may also be playing a factor.
I think you should stop replying and embarrassing yourself now and place your energies elsewhere.

They aren't trying to just bury the Snyderverse incarnation, but Cyborg altogether. Not sure if you've heard, but the part of DC Fandome where you submit your fan art has no selection for Cyborg or Victor Stone nor can you use him as your avatar. His "skin" or costume for Fortnite has also been indefinitely postponed. Obviously it's part of the the beef with what happened with Ray Fisher, but to not allow fan art of the character at all (regardless if a fan decides to submit Ray Fisher Cyborg art or just Cyborg in general) is total BS. I believe he's also no longer in the Justice League comic anymore either. So DC/WB is trying to "de-Cyborg" itself altogether right now from all incarnations of the character, comics or otherwise.

Last edited:
Did I at any point in the post that you quoted mention “sales?”
This is the most bizarre discussion that I have ever participated in. You are actually quoting me saying exactly what I said and claiming that the words that you posted are saying something other than what is written on the page.
Me saying that kids go crazy over Cyborg has nothing to do with sales? It is exactly what I am saying when I say it…they demonstrate enthusiasm for the character. You are claiming that I said Cyborg “sells” more and the quote that you show doesn’t even mention “selling,” “sales,” “money,” or anything related to “selling.”
I mention kids playing and wanting to be Cyborg, I mention kids watching Cyborg in movies and not wanting to watch Hawkeye or Taskmaster…nope…nothing about anything “selling” in any of that.
Which of course I wouldn’t say, because it would contradict my entire point that there is a lack of Cyborg merchandise.
I am wondering if this may simply come down to English being possibly a second language for you, which is perfectly respectable, but I’m just trying to understand why you would quote me saying nothing about “sales” and then state that the quote references “sales.”
It’s so absurd that I’m actually laughing while I’m typing this.
I wasn’t sure if the disconnect between us in this discussion was an obvious age gap, an even more obvious education gap, or both, but now I think that mental health may also be playing a factor.
I think you should stop replying and embarrassing yourself now and place your energies elsewhere.
Bro. We literally discussed this. You didn’t have to say sales. Point bring is you said the character is a hit with kids when I said Hawkeye sells more. What are u not understanding? The whole conversation was about hot toys sales and why Hawkeye sells more.
I said cyborg sells more and you mentioned how your kids love him. Are you literally dumb? You yourself said in that quote that we shouldn’t care about what old men say on here. The whole conversation started on sales and popularity.
Lol damn dude your either really bad at reading or you just don’t understand what I’m saying.
Like hold on lemme show you what u literally posted that started the argument

It’s a nonsensical comparison…one character kickstarted the most successful franchise in movie history, the other…didn’t.
Why does it have to be a binary choice?
Is there a plastic shortage that we don’t know about?
Iron Man is also more popular than a random clone from the Bad Batch cartoon and young Han Solo from the box office failure Solo: A Star Wars Story but that hasn’t stopped Hot Toys from releasing figures of them in spite of them being less popular than Iron Man.
I imagine that per capita there are more Cyborg fans in Europe, Asia, and North America than there are fans of the MCU version of Hawkeye, Young Solo, or Taskmaster…
Point is, if Hot Toys made more figures that don’t have a Disney logo somewhere on the packaging there are plenty of people who would gladly buy them.

Here you said I imagine there are more cyborg fans in these countries.
I said you were wrong

you bring up your kids

I said they didn’t matter.
You said it doesn’t matter what old men say
I showed you a chart

then you went on about ray fisher and how he was treated like it mattered.
Now your playing dumb like the whole conversation started cause ray fisher and how WB destroyed his chance at the character. Which wasn’t what the argument was about from the start whatsoever

lol this is hilarious. Like bro. You are wrong and it’s ok to be wrong. But don’t act stupid. You know what u said.
Now your backpedaling. You have the worst reading comprehension skills I e ever seen and it’s hilarious how your attacking me but you are destroying your own argument.

you contradict yourself by saying how kids love him but now your saying they are not enough merch out for people to like him. Pick an argument. Lol wtf.

you don’t have to directly state sales but this is what we are talking . Popularity =sales. Or are u to simple minded to understand that?

Last edited:
They aren't trying to just bury the Snyderverse incarnation, but Cyborg altogether. Not sure if you've heard, but the part of DC Fandome where you submit your fan art has no selection for Cyborg or Victor Stone nor can you use him as your avatar. His "skin" or costume for Fortnite has also been indefinitely postponed. Obviously it's part of the the beef with what happened with Ray Fisher, but to not allow fan art of the character at all (regardless if a fan decides to submit Ray Fisher Cyborg art or just Cyborg in general) is total BS. I believe he's also no longer in the Justice League comic anymore either. So DC/WB is trying to "de-Cyborg" itself altogether right now from all incarnations of the character, comics or otherwise.
Damn. Well if that’s true than cyborg wouldn’t sell more than Hawkeye at all do to WB being stingy and stupid.
He’s still popular and could be huge but I guess WB wants to bury him as a whole lol

Back