1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matticus

Super Freak
Reaction score
New thread created to discuss overall future DC releases

Future DC Movies:
Suicide Squad - Aug 8, 2021
The Batman - March 4, 2022
Black Adam - July 29, 2022
The Flash - November 4, 2022
Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom - December 16, 2022
Shazam! Fury of the Gods - June 2, 2023

In Dev:
Wonder Woman 3
Untitled Superman Reboot
Zatanna
HBO NOW series - Green Lantern Corps.
Blue Beetle
Batgirl
HBO NOW series - JL Dark

Sideshow just listed their 2021 Sideshow Con details on their Blog. Star Wars and Marvel Day 1 and 2. DC Day 3. Seems like Day 4-7 is more giveaway other bait you in contests. Sideshow Con 2021: Event Overview

Last edited:
I’ve grown tired of the The Rock constantly saying in EVERY post he makes that “the hierarchy of DC Universe is about to change” b/c he thinks he and his character are the be all end all, so I’m not excited about anything from Black Adam. I hope the movie turns out good, but I can’t help but feeling it’s going to Fast and Furious with DC Characters. I’ll just use the figure body for custom figures if HT makes one.

I’m looking forward to The Batman and The Flash. Whatever figures come from those. Would be nice to get a good set of villains from The Batman, however HT is notorious for not giving us any villains so not holding my breath.

I want a Shazam figure, so it looks like I'll be waiting until 2025 to plug that gap, if they ever do...

Most interested in what they'll make from The Flash given the Michael Keaton Batman presence
Spoiler Spoiler:

DC is just in the hole right now. I doubt Suicide Squad will get them out of it and The Batman is really the only IP I am excited over. Black Adam and Flash might be solid movies with a lot of characters to work with. Too bad they could never get the cohesiveness going like Marvel has.

The Rock is a social media whore and people give him the attention. I don't pay attention to it. I think his F&F appearances were good.

Most interested in what they'll make from The Flash given the Michael Keaton Batman presence
Spoiler Spoiler:
I'd just love a Keaton Bats that wasn't a rubber statue for a change. :LOL:

DX09 and Returns are two of Hot Toys' best IMO, but that's in spite of their obvious failings.

Well sucks that DC is Day 3. While obviously Cyborg should take priority in PO over other DC figures, I hope that both Nightwing and the XE suit go up for PO next week. I can see King Shark not going up for PO till the Suicide Squad movie release.

Might as well ask the next time you will see a unicorn :lol

My guesses though....

SS Harley

Batman from The Batman

Reissue Keaton Batman

Black Adam if The Rock is popular in Asia.

Might as well ask the next time you will see a unicorn :lol

My guesses though....

SS Harley

Batman from The Batman

Reissue Keaton Batman

Black Adam if The Rock is popular in Asia.
That's an interesting call on seeing The Batman possibly. Was supposed to be out by now. Harley makes sense, the rest are just really far out at this point.

Must be a good chance of an 89 Batmobile reissue now we know its in the Flash movie. Would love a chance to get one at retail.

Harley's the most obvious. I'd be down for Peacemaker and Bloodsport as well.

We'll probably see at least the title character and Keaton Batman for the Flash movie, though I'd also be interested in Supergirl if they make her.

Must be a good chance of an 89 Batmobile reissue now we know its in the Flash movie. Would love a chance to get one at retail.
Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful piece, but the pipe dream would a more accurate one. Sleeker, lower profile, correct cockpit and turbine ...

... never happen though.

The insane amount of Star Wars figures and Marvel figures is crazy.

Something tells me they will reissue some more ZSJL figures. It can’t just be King Shark, Batman XE right?

The insane amount of Star Wars figures and Marvel figures is crazy.

Something tells me they will reissue some more ZSJL figures. It can’t just be King Shark, Batman XE right?
And Nightwing. Suicide Squad comes out next month and DC day is on Wednesday so we'll see.

Only HT so far on the coming soon.

1125x682_previewbanner_908863_XEBats.jpg

I'm not seeing Cyborg with Superman, Knightmare Batman, and XE Batman in the background.

Back