1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again, you’re reading stuff in my posts that I’m not writing.
I’ve never been a Snyder fan, just really like ZSJL so there goes your nonsensical theory that only Snyder fans like his version of Cyborg.
And once again, how can you say “no one likes Cyborg more than Hawkeye,” when I just told you that I like Cyborg more than Hawkeye?
I just proved your sweeping generalization to be patently false.
There are tons of lemmings out there, like you, who will eat up anything spoon fed to them with a Marvel logo attached to the opening credits.
Which is why Feige is a genius. He has basically created a movie ticket buying version of the Church of Scientology, with folks like you who will view anything associated with it so that they can level up and have all of the answers.
If Feige slapped the MCU logo on a Cyborg movie, your Loki fans would be lining up for it too.
Doesn’t make Hawkeye a more popular character than any other character.
Lol who said I was an mcu fan . It’s ok but not the best I’m just using facts. Maybe if you read more or use actual facts you’ll see. And the fact you think Hawkeye isn’t a more popular character is laughable. Such a dumb argument. It’s not about the logo but how it’s presented. And marvel made a better product plain and simple but dc messsed uo there’s.
You didn’t prove anything except that your reading comprehension skills are terrible and you live in a bubble where only your opinions matter.
You literally generalized earlier when you said kids love cyborg cause YOUR kids like him and so do you. I stated before just cause you like him doesn’t mean everyone else is going to pay for a 300 dollar figure over Hawkeye who’s more sold characters. Stop backpedaling your arguments like you didn’t say Hawkeye sells more and now your saying I’m a huge mcu fan cause I’m hitting you with facts and you can’t handle it.
C2C41A01-14FC-42CD-9F8D-654D10883EF6.png

lol this is actually a chart of the most sold heroes and Hawkeye is dead last but still on the list with no cyborg .

Last edited:
Actually all that is being discussed here is Warner fault, Cyborg is Iron Man level if done right(like Snyder did but did not have the time to mature), DC as a whole has way more "could be" popular characters than Marvel but Marvel has a cohesive storyline done by Feige, Feige literally build a church around the MCU and they continue to grow their followers to the point that Shang-Chi is popular now.

While Warner burn their creative creators like they did to Snyder, Ayer and Cathy Yan but let loose Jenkins(WW89 is all her fault unlike what happened to the first three), James Wan(who did nothing new with Aquaman(his grow as character came from Snyder) and Gunn(Its awsome the new SS, but dont move an inch in the DCEU history, people are not invested in the next DC movie because there is no connection to the next).

ironwez20 forgets that what make a chacarter popular is his interations on the mainstream midia, like cartoons or movies, Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go are huge in mainstream midia, they are Spider-man level in mainstream recognition.
Yes I literally said that if you read my post. Cyborg is popular due to media in cartoons not because of the movie. To think that he’s popular than a character from the avengers who has been in multiple films in tv shows is absolutely laughable. Hawkeye sells more. Teen titans is not Spider-Man level whatsoever ever. I don’t know what your on about. Look up the most sold superhero toys out right not. Spider man, Batman and avengers. No cyborg or justice league.

im no Hawkeye fan but the guy has had way more exposure in media than cyborg has since marvel markets him outside of avengers media

Lol who said I was an mcu fan . It’s ok but not the best I’m just using facts. Maybe if you read more or use actual facts you’ll see. And the fact you think Hawkeye isn’t a more popular character is laughable. Such a dumb argument. It’s not about the logo but how it’s presented. And marvel made a better product plain and simple but dc messsed uo there’s.
You didn’t prove anything except that your reading comprehension skills are terrible and you live in a bubble where only your opinions matter.
You literally generalized earlier when you said kids love cyborg cause YOUR kids like him and so do you. I stated before just cause you like him doesn’t mean everyone else is going to pay for a 300 dollar figure over Hawkeye who’s more sold characters. Stop backpedaling your arguments like you didn’t say Hawkeye sells more and now your saying I’m a huge mcu fan cause I’m hitting you with facts and you can’t handle it.
View attachment 537639

lol this is actually a chart of the most sold heroes and Hawkeye is dead last but still on the list with no cyborg .
Idiotic argument all around …it’s a fact that for…reasons…WB won’t make Cyborg merchandise…there is outcry all over the internet citing specific examples that I don’t care enough to link or share…you know how to use Google, go find it in the same place you found this tiny chart.
Figures can’t sell if they’re not being made because of someone’s agenda.

To get back on Thread Topic...

With no movies until The Batman in March of 2022, I predict the next Hot Toys DC figure will likely come from the video game world, so - the release of the solicit of Nightwing (finally). Probably close to Batgirl's release to generate cross-interest. I'll also predict that the holdup has been trying to redesign to make the figure more flexible at seams to improve articulation without short-term suit damage.

That being said, they could also scrap that version in favor of a Gotham Knights version instead which also could be a reason for the holdup.

Idiotic argument all around …it’s a fact that for…reasons…WB won’t make Cyborg merchandise…there is outcry all over the internet citing specific examples that I don’t care enough to link or share…you know how to use Google, go find it in the same place you found this tiny chart.
Figures can’t sell if they’re not being made because of someone’s agenda.
Lol huh? They have tons of cyborg merch from Snyder cut to teen titans. Mcfarlene just released a teen titans cyborg and teen titans go cyborg toys are made. Why don’t you do a google search and maybe research before you argue. Lol what agenda are you talking about. Sit the hell down. Cyborg has become a founding member of JL. They make plenty of toys for him. Ever since the 80s with new teen titans lol

Last edited:
He’s awesome in teen titans and in the comics. I of course didn’t like his portrayal in the Snyder cut but that’s me.

To get back on Thread Topic...

With no movies until The Batman in March of 2022, I predict the next Hot Toys DC figure will likely come from the video game world, so - the release of the solicit of Nightwing (finally). Probably close to Batgirl's release to generate cross-interest. I'll also predict that the holdup has been trying to redesign to make the figure more flexible at seams to improve articulation without short-term suit damage.
Makes sense. Good idea that this will be announced arouns the time Batgirl releases. I hope they make a Freeze to go with the XE. Problem is these releases are so long and just getting farther from when the game released.
That being said, they could also scrap that version in favor of a Gotham Knights version instead which also could be a reason for the holdup.
I hope not. I don't care for any of the designs.

Lol huh? They have tons of cyborg merch from Snyder cut to teen titans. Mcfarlene just released a teen titans cyborg and teen titans go cyborg toys are made. Why don’t you do a google search and maybe research before you argue. Lol what agenda are you talking about. Sit the hell down. Cyborg has become a founding member of JL. They make plenty of toys for him. Ever since the 80s with new teen titans lol
How can I “sit the hell down” when I’m already sitting?
Your posts sound like outtakes from 8Mile and to be honest, sometimes I feel like my IQ drops from reading them and drops even more from replying to them, so this is probably the end of this particular little discussion.
There is not a ton of Cyborg merchandise.
If you were aware of current events surrounding WB and the Cyborg character you would know they they are in a highly publicized feud with the actor who portrayed him in ZSJL and seem to have an interest in minimizing the relevance of the character. That’s the agenda that I’m referring to.
The entire argument is nonsensical. You are more than welcome to have a passionate appreciation for Hawkeye…doesn’t change the fact that not everyone shares in it.
Just as your hatred for Cyborg in ZSJL does not apply to everyone else in the world either.

If there's one DC character Hot Toys goes all in on, it's Batman, so I anticipate seeing:
  • The Batman (probably multiple versions, until they get it 'right')
  • Catwoman
  • Riddler
  • Bruce Wayne "Drifter" look
  • Bat-Cycle
And maybe:
  • Batmobile
  • Penguin
That's not to mention any Bat-related figures from the Flashpoint movie, of course.

Back