1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bro. We literally discussed this. You didn’t have to say sales. Point bring is you said the character is a hit with kids when I said Hawkeye sells more. What are u not understanding? The whole conversation was about hot toys sales and why Hawkeye sells more.
I said cyborg sells more and you mentioned how your kids love him. Are you literally dumb? You yourself said in that quote that we shouldn’t care about what old men say on here. The whole conversation started on sales and popularity.
Lol damn dude your either really bad at reading or you just don’t understand what I’m saying.
Like hold on lemme show you what u literally posted that started the argument

It’s a nonsensical comparison…one character kickstarted the most successful franchise in movie history, the other…didn’t.
Why does it have to be a binary choice?
Is there a plastic shortage that we don’t know about?
Iron Man is also more popular than a random clone from the Bad Batch cartoon and young Han Solo from the box office failure Solo: A Star Wars Story but that hasn’t stopped Hot Toys from releasing figures of them in spite of them being less popular than Iron Man.
I imagine that per capita there are more Cyborg fans in Europe, Asia, and North America than there are fans of the MCU version of Hawkeye, Young Solo, or Taskmaster…
Point is, if Hot Toys made more figures that don’t have a Disney logo somewhere on the packaging there are plenty of people who would gladly buy them.

Here you said I imagine there are more cyborg fans in these countries.
I said you were wrong

you bring up your kids

I said they didn’t matter.
I showed you a chart

then you went on about ray fisher and how he was treated like it mattered.

lol this is hilarious. Like bro. You are wrong and it’s ok to be wrong. But don’t act stupid. You know what u said.
Now your backpedaling. You have the worst reading comprehension skills I e ever seen and it’s hilarious how your attacking me but you are destroying your own argument
By the third “bro” I usually stop reading or listening to whoever is speaking, but I’m truly fascinated by the absurdity here so I’ll make an exception.
Once again, nothing about sales, everything about the popularity of a character.
If you simply assumed I meant sales, even though it’s not what I said, that’s on you and has nothing to do with me.
Once again, we’re finished here because I feel silly replying to any discourse that’s comprised of intellectual and articulate gems like “bro, dude, damn bro, lol, u (instead of YOU), lemme,” so come back in a few years and maybe after a few semester’s worth of courses, and we can pick this up again.

They aren't trying to just bury the Snyderverse incarnation, but Cyborg altogether. Not sure if you've heard, but the part of DC Fandome where you submit your fan art has no selection for Cyborg or Victor Stone nor can you use him as your avatar. His "skin" or costume for Fortnite has also been indefinitely postponed. Obviously it's part of the the beef with what happened with Ray Fisher, but to not allow fan art of the character at all (regardless if a fan decides to submit Ray Fisher Cyborg art or just Cyborg in general) is total BS. I believe he's also no longer in the Justice League comic anymore either. So DC/WB is trying to "de-Cyborg" itself altogether right now from all incarnations of the character, comics or otherwise.
Exactly this.

By the third “bro” I usually stop reading or listening to whoever is speaking, but I’m truly fascinated by the absurdity here so I’ll make an exception.
Once again, nothing about sales, everything about the popularity of a character.
If you simply assumed I meant sales, even though it’s not what I said, that’s on you and has nothing to do with me.
Once again, we’re finished here because I feel silly replying to any discourse that’s comprised of intellectual and articulate gems like “bro, dude, damn bro, lol, u (instead of YOU), lemme,” so came back in a few years and maybe after a few semester’s worth of courses, and we can pick this up again.
You stop reading as soon you see a letter. Popularity =sales. You must be slow. That’s exactly what we are talking about. You said I imagine there are more fans or cyborg than hawkeye when talking about why they don’t make a figure of him. It’s due to the sales . Duh! Like… lol. We are on a toy forum. Popularity is all about sales.
And yea sure what a stupid reason to say you were wrong but sure go off and learn reading and proper ways to counter an argument and not get scared when someone calls you bro. Bro . Lol

edit. Also I said bro once in that post which proves to me you do not read what I post and confirms that u suck at reading comprehension. Come back when you read at a 5th grade level

Last edited:
Bro. We literally discussed this. You didn’t have to say sales. Point bring is you said the character is a hit with kids when I said Hawkeye sells more. What are u not understanding? The whole conversation was about hot toys sales and why Hawkeye sells more.
I said cyborg sells more and you mentioned how your kids love him. Are you literally dumb? You yourself said in that quote that we shouldn’t care about what old men say on here. The whole conversation started on sales and popularity.
Lol damn dude your either really bad at reading or you just don’t understand what I’m saying.
Like hold on lemme show you what u literally posted that started the argument

It’s a nonsensical comparison…one character kickstarted the most successful franchise in movie history, the other…didn’t.
Why does it have to be a binary choice?
Is there a plastic shortage that we don’t know about?
Iron Man is also more popular than a random clone from the Bad Batch cartoon and young Han Solo from the box office failure Solo: A Star Wars Story but that hasn’t stopped Hot Toys from releasing figures of them in spite of them being less popular than Iron Man.
I imagine that per capita there are more Cyborg fans in Europe, Asia, and North America than there are fans of the MCU version of Hawkeye, Young Solo, or Taskmaster…
Point is, if Hot Toys made more figures that don’t have a Disney logo somewhere on the packaging there are plenty of people who would gladly buy them.

Here you said I imagine there are more cyborg fans in these countries.
I said you were wrong

you bring up your kids

I said they didn’t matter.
You said it doesn’t matter what old men say
I showed you a chart

then you went on about ray fisher and how he was treated like it mattered.
Now your playing dumb like the whole conversation started cause ray fisher and how WB destroyed his chance at the character. Which wasn’t what the argument was about from the start whatsoever

lol this is hilarious. Like bro. You are wrong and it’s ok to be wrong. But don’t act stupid. You know what u said.
Now your backpedaling. You have the worst reading comprehension skills I e ever seen and it’s hilarious how your attacking me but you are destroying your own argument.

you contradict yourself by saying how kids love him but now your saying they are not enough merch out for people to like him. Pick an argument. Lol wtf.

you don’t have to directly state sales but this is what we are talking . Popularity =sales. Or are u to simple minded to understand that?
Jesus, you two need to get a room ! :)

Jesus, you two need to get a room ! :)
Lol I just don’t like when people play stupid. I told the guy why Hawkeye sells more and why hot toys makes him and he pretty much kept playing stupid like that wasn’t the conversation we were having. It was super confusing and idiotic but I’ll debate anyone even a clueless fanboy

@jal76 @ironwez20
783d2356c2b64d9d03aa37c87586bf6d.gif

Actually the debate between @ironwez20 and @jal76 expresses the heart and soul of CBM fandom: deep passion for the subject matter. I remember Snyder in an interview saying that the type of film he always hopes to make is the one in which two fans leave the theater both saying to each other “no, dude you don’t get it!” 🤣 And sure enough we’re still discussing his DC movies many years after release.

I know it’s not Hot Toys, but the next DC figure to release should be…

Rorschach by Soosootoys!

DD9145E6-289A-492F-B20A-2DD0501F0FC4.jpeg

He’s still on damn preorder though, with expected release Q3 if this year. Like we’re at the end of that now in September. I want this figure wrapped under my Christmas tree, so here’s hoping he does release.

I promise to do a YT video in-hand review for “Hermann” (first name for inventor of the ink blot test) once he’s released. I’m building my own light box for it.

You stop reading as soon you see a letter. Popularity =sales. You must be slow. That’s exactly what we are talking about. You said I imagine there are more fans or cyborg than hawkeye when talking about why they don’t make a figure of him. It’s due to the sales . Duh! Like… lol. We are on a toy forum. Popularity is all about sales.
And yea sure what a stupid reason to say you were wrong but sure go off and learn reading and proper ways to counter an argument and not get scared when someone calls you bro. Bro . Lol

edit. Also I said bro once in that post which proves to me you do not read what I post and confirms that u suck at reading comprehension. Come back when you read at a 5th grade level
You are completely dense.
The thread is a speculative thread about what the “next” figure should be…as in a figure does not already exist so we cannot discuss its sales…but can discuss what it should be…what would that decision be based upon…probably the popularity of a character, not the sales. You can’t have sales of a figure that has not yet been made.
You said “bro” twice…but clearly you struggle in Math as well as English too.
It was your own post and you couldn’t even remember your own post?
This level of stupidity deserves no further comment.

Actually the debate between @ironwez20 and @jal76 expresses the heart and soul of CBM fandom: deep passion for the subject matter.
I don't know about that. It seems that it has mostly devolved into insults and name calling. Not a "heart and soul" that I think any fandom should be proud of. Seems like the kind of thing that maybe should be taken to PMs or just dropped rather than clogging up a thread with vitriol.

You are completely dense.
The thread is a speculative thread about what the “next” figure should be…as in a figure does not already exist so we cannot discuss its sales…but can discuss what it should be…what would that decision be based upon…probably the popularity of a character, not the sales. You can’t have sales of a figure that has not yet been made.
You said “bro” twice…but clearly you struggle in Math as well as English too.
It was your own post and you couldn’t even remember your own post?
This level of stupidity deserves no further comment.
You still going? You lost the argument. You struggle with Math as you said I said bro three times. Stop already. You are making yourself look like an idiot. You lost when u started insulting me instead of coming up with a good argument. Popularity = sales. Are u really this stupid. We are speculating why dc doesn’t get love . Read a book and come back when u past the 4th grade .
The thread is speculation. Figures and sales are everything. Did you not know. Bro.

you can’t have sales of a figure that hasn’t been made yet? Lol Hawkeye has been made like 15 times.
I don’t know why you keep going after I showed you proof of you back peddling your comments . Then you succumbed to childish insults when you were proven wrong. Grow up and get off the computer and play cyborg with your kids or something.

Last edited:
I don't know about that. It seems that it has mostly devolved into insults and name calling. Not a "heart and soul" that I think any fandom should be proud of. Seems like the kind of thing that maybe should be taken to PMs or just dropped rather than clogging up a thread with vitriol.
Nah. Your right. But the guy won’t drop it after saying he would three times .

Last edited:

Well yeah that’s the dark side of it lol. It’s just so common though on Twitter and Reddit. I tend to shrug that stuff off. I hear you though!

Back