1/6 Hot Toys - What If...? - Spider-Man (Zombie Hunter Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol so what's HT's excuse for not giving us an unmasked headsculpt??? So lazy!

One draw of this figure is just to have a more stylized/cartoony version of Spider-Man from the MCU. But at that price, with so few accessories? No thanks.

Finally watched the Zombies episode of What If… ? last night. I think this figure could have come with a bit more.

A Peter sculpt for one, and it’s kind of an oddity, but maybe Scott’s head in the jar would have been a fun inclusion.

I had no interest in this until the blogger capeless pics went up.

walk-hard-the-dewey-cox-story.gif

I just don't like any of these Spider-Man figures due to the mismatch of the weblines between the suit and the head. It's so distracting for me.

Guessing this guy had a PO number under 100 pieces, so that's why the quick release?

Yeah, let's push back figures like Loki, Cable, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, etc. so we can rush this out the door.

W... T... F?

Spider Man is fast becoming…

Attachments

• 91B5FB79-F6A7-42BB-B5BF-F99078E5DFA3.jpeg
    91B5FB79-F6A7-42BB-B5BF-F99078E5DFA3.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
Do they ever expire? Too lazy to look thanks, and congrats.
Yes they do expire. I can’t remember how long it takes but they do (maybe after a year not sure). In the past they didn’t expire but I think it was about a year or so ago when they announced that awards points would thereafter have an expiration

Back