1/6 Hot Toys - What If...? - Spider-Man (Zombie Hunter Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matticus

Super Freak
Reaction score
wi.jpg

Being a Spider-Man collector is becoming...expensive.

Edit: Just realized this is the Spidey from Avengers Campus!

E3EAyhqVcAAV1cK

It’s a week away! Marvel Studios’ first animated series, What If…?, is taking fans on an adventure to explore pivotal moments from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and reimagining famous events from the films in unexpected ways.

Therefore to prepare fans for the upcoming release, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce Zombie Hunter Spider-Man as the first 1/6th scale collectible figure from What If…? collection. Meet your favorite characters in the looks you’ve never seen them before!

Expertly crafted based on the appearance of Zombie Hunter Spider-Man in the soon-to-be-released animation series, the 1/6th scale figure features a newly crafted masked head sculpt with multiple interchangeable right eye pieces to create different combinations of expressions; a greatly poseable figure body; finely tailored Zombie Hunter Spider-Man suit following the classic blue and red color scheme with a Cloak of Levitation in burgundy; a number of interchangeable hands for signature poses; assorted web effect accessories, and a dynamic figure stand.

Kick start your collection on What If…? with the new Zombie Hunter Spider-Man figure now!

Last edited:
He's up

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1627878942037.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627878942037.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 94
  • FB_IMG_1627878913874.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627878913874.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 315
Yo! I'm getting this just for that suit. Lol and it seems they went the spiderman ps4 figure body/suit style over the holland bodies.

That suit material makes this a pass. :monkey2 Reminds me of the first prototype of the ASM2 suit. Really weird material that they went with.

spider-man_marvel_gallery_5c4b9e0a53e33.jpg

Last edited:
None of the What If figures (and the general designs in the entire show thus far) appeal to me, enough to want to buy them anyway, but I'm glad they're making them, because maybe down the line there'll be a cool design.

So… Spider-Man with a cape makes it a zombie hunter version? I’m sure it’s something to do with the show, but seems like a reach.

Same as others have said, that's a great Spidey suit, just get rid of the cape.

Oh man, well with the many Spider-Mans that I already own with Cyborg and Classic incoming and now this, I guess the multiverse is the perfect excuse to have many Spideys! I didn't like the No Way Home suits so that helps.

Back