1/6 Hot Toys - TMS064 -The Clone Wars: ARC Trooper Jesse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Here he is....in the light box. No crazy poses or accessories.'
'Let's punch in....and take a closer loooook....at the detaillllllls'

Reminds me of Pitch Meeting with all the catch phrases.

'Now I'm going to put all the accessories in the lightbox and take a closer look... ... at everything he comes with.'

'Now let's get the figure itself in the box and have a closer look at <insert name> himself. And here he is, <insert name> himself. Look how he's holding the <insert accessory name> itself'

Have to say I do enjoy his reviews though. Very helpful.

At least it wasn't 'Heeeeeeeeeeeello ladies and gentlemen'.

And now it’s time to take a closer look. The Piece de resistance!

'Here he is....in the light box. No crazy poses or accessories.'
'Let's punch in....and take a closer loooook....at the detaillllllls'

Reminds me of Pitch Meeting with all the catch phrases.

'Now I'm going to put all the accessories in the lightbox and take a closer look... ... at everything he comes with.'

'Now let's get the figure itself in the box and have a closer look at <insert name> himself. And here he is, <insert name> himself. Look how he's holding the <insert accessory name> itself'

Have to say I do enjoy his reviews though. Very helpful.

I tend to watch his reviews on mute.
Hahaha, this made my day ! And I thought I was the only one who couldn't watch that cr#p.

I'm from Australia and NOBODY I know talks like that. It's just cringe.

Give me Jedha (even if he talks quick when excited) all day long. All I ask for is someone talking normally.

Getting priced out with Intl prices. Pulled in a favour and got me a pre-order straight form Secret Base :LOL:

255757071_3051099688465100_4517582329879109345_n.jpg

Getting priced out with Intl prices. Pulled in a favour and got me a pre-order straight form Secret Base :LOL:

Haha cool. Reminds me of a time years ago I was on a business trip in China, and I got talking on a flight with a guy from Hong Kong. Tried to tee him up to get me the odd Hot Toy direct. Unfortunately didn't work out so well. Doh !

Of course I get a $20 coupon this morning, days after these guys go up.

Haha cool. Reminds me of a time years ago I was on a business trip in China, and I got talking on a flight with a guy from Hong Kong. Tried to tee him up to get me the odd Hot Toy direct. Unfortunately didn't work out so well. Doh !
How is Howard these days?

I've PO'd this guy. Pricier than he probably ought to be. Getting to the point where it's not so much being priced out as can't afford, more, can't justify buying, basically dollies, for these prices.

I've PO'd this guy. Pricier than he probably ought to be. Getting to the point where it's not so much being priced out as can't afford, more, can't justify buying, basically dollies, for these prices.

The fashion doll hobby would like a word with you. Its true that HTs are basically dolls, but believe me as bad as the prices are, they could genuinely be worse. You would easily pay $800+ for a figure of this size and costume complexity as a fashion doll. Its one reason im no longer there, its really a rich persons hobby.

The fashion doll hobby would like a word with you. Its true that HTs are basically dolls, but believe me as bad as the prices are, they could genuinely be worse. You would easily pay $800+ for a figure of this size and costume complexity as a fashion doll. Its one reason im no longer there, its really a rich persons hobby.

Insane prices. As you say, rich persons hobby.
I've PO'd the Boba 2 pack, Boba and throne and ROTJ Scout and speederbike. Those were expensive purchases but I can justify them as one is literally 2 figures, the other has a large accessory and finally one has a vehicle.
Jango and Beskar Mando were pricey but come with a ton of stuff.
For UK retailers, Jesse seems to be the most expensive clone released so far but has less accessories than Rex or 501st deluxe. He has the cool ARC Trooper armour but essentially is a fairly basic figure.
We'll all have our limits on what we're either willing to pay or can afford to pay.
I think Jesse is near my limit for your more basic figure.
Cost wise he's not far off Jango and his tons of accessories. (Obviously a lot of variation in cost for different retailers and countries etc. There may be bargains to be found out there)
Many I'm sure, will remember buying Sideshow figures for £50 or so years ago. Look where we are now. Huge quality increase, but price increase to match.
It's not something I'm angry about. Costs go up for every industry over time, but this hobby seems to get more expensive over a short span of time.
Hey ho.

I just put my order in for this guy!
I'm mostly an OT collector, don't have any other clones and am not planning on getting any others, but I always liked the look of ARC troopers. I'm also looking forward to the posing options of a trooper.

I had the SS Bly about 10 years ago, but sold him rather quickly due to the floppy body and me not liking the yellow colour scheme that much after all.
I don't actually care about Jesse as a character, and I'm planning on customizing him to individualize him some more to my liking, get a Phase 1 helmet and exchange some other bits. Get him closer to the Dark Horse Alpha 17 essentially, a look I've always liked a lot as well.

I live in Hong Kong and this is $1602 (US $206) with SW membership, 8-10% off on most SW figures as long as you buy 5 a year. The international prices I see on here are eye-watering. How does the ordering process work with HK sellers? Wonder why someone isn't undercutting them if they're taking the mickey with the mark-ups.

I live in Hong Kong and this is $1602 (US $206) with SW membership, 8-10% off on most SW figures as long as you buy 5 a year. The international prices I see on here are eye-watering. How does the ordering process work with HK sellers? Wonder why someone isn't undercutting them if they're taking the mickey with the mark-ups.
**** Sideshow.

New integrated suit Spidey still hasn't topped our boys in the 501st on the best seller list for Sideshow.

For the Republic.

Back