1/6 Hot Toys - TMS064 -The Clone Wars: ARC Trooper Jesse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
***ZOMBIE THREAD, ARISE**

So I have what feels like a bajillion preorders, too many really and yeah, just - too many.

But i keep going out to my wishlist and looking at this guy, because I find him just that level of stunning. The main thing putting me off is that he and Mando Chrome are supposed to release at the same time.

He is so gorgeous. This armor is just delightful.

Plainly I need more of a reason to preorder, so I must do what I swore I would never, ever do: I have to "know" more about these clones, and so I'm going to have to trudge through "Clone Wars," one step at a time. This has been coming for a while, Wookieepedia is nice but I have to know some of these guys better than that. *sighs* wish me luck. It'll be slow going.

You’re going to love the Clone Wars.

The first season is a slog. The second season is a bit better. Seasons 3-7 are just incredible. So many memorable characters and moments. You’ll grow to love so much about it. Particularly how much depth it gives Anakin during the prequel era.

TCW starts off slow but the later seasons are pretty incredible, the 4 episode series finale is the best work of SW not named The Empire Strikes Back.

Jesse pops up quite a bit during the show as well and has an important role in a few of the story arcs.

As a whole, Clone Wars is amazing. There are some spots that leave a little to be desired (mostly in the earlier parts) but the overall arc of it is an absolute thrill.

Jesse is one of a handful of very important clones who is vital to the story. Once you're done you'll want HT to make even more of the "named" clones like the vast majority of us want.

Enjoy the show!!!

Jesse is probably the third most important Clone on the show. Rex and Fives are 1 and 2 without a doubt.

But troopers like Jesse, Echo, Cody, Wolffe, Thorn, Fox, Hardcase, Kix, Waxer, Boil and a bunch of others become memorable and lasting characters in their own rights.

I still need to get this ordered. I don’t plan on going all out on clones but Jesse just looks tough. Later on this year I’ll put in my order. Got a few more to pay off

***ZOMBIE THREAD, ARISE**

So I have what feels like a bajillion preorders, too many really and yeah, just - too many.

But i keep going out to my wishlist and looking at this guy, because I find him just that level of stunning. The main thing putting me off is that he and Mando Chrome are supposed to release at the same time.

He is so gorgeous. This armor is just delightful.

Plainly I need more of a reason to preorder, so I must do what I swore I would never, ever do: I have to "know" more about these clones, and so I'm going to have to trudge through "Clone Wars," one step at a time. This has been coming for a while, Wookieepedia is nice but I have to know some of these guys better than that. *sighs* wish me luck. It'll be slow going.

The Clone Wars is amazing. It adds a lot of depth to not just an important period of the war the Prequel films overlooked, but adds a lot to the characters of the Prequel Trilogy as well. The Prequels are better for the series existing.

The Clones gain identities and are humanized through the stories, making the inevitable tragedy at the end of the Clone Wars even sadder.

The show starts off slow but it's not some kind of painful trudge through hell; it's an incredible show overall.

I would recommend to you what I recommend to anyone else. Start with Season 3 but skip Season 3 Episodes 15, 16, and 17. There are very few bad episodes after Season 3.

There are a lot of good reasons why it's a beloved show by many, and why Clones are popular.

After ARC trooper Jesse, 2-pack Fives and Echo, and maybe Commander Wolffe from Bad Batch ss2 then I could die happily.

I still need to get this ordered. I don’t plan on going all out on clones but Jesse just looks tough. Later on this year I’ll put in my order. Got a few more to pay off

I think that is what I will do: pay off a few more, and then add this guy to the PO list.

Meanwhile I am all "What about Rex...?" And also thinking about slippery slopes. And shelf space.

I dont really know much about this guy other than he is rather irritable? or he can be, at least. But his armor is the absolute best, he's very distinctive looking and he and ARC trooper Echo are really my most wanted. SO FAR

By the time I am done I will know all about him. But back to watching baby Ahsoka. I am gonna watch this whole damn thing, see if I dont.

wolffegif.gif

By the workings of diabolical magic, I summon thee forth oh zombie thread:

Used a ton of reward points and Jesse is preordered: for the Republic. I always zero out my points at the end of the year.

Next up will be Hunty.

Has anyone else received a final-payment notice for Mando & Child, headsculpt version? SSC says they are final-charging me on the 25th and I'm wondering if he's about to ship. Good lord, lol. Group those releases, HT! Yeah, hit 'em all at once, this is the Way.

Sorry.

Im just gun-shy over sellouts these days. So this is settled and Hunter wil be addressed after the holidays. Mando coming due has disrupted my calculations.... If Mando is about to grace our shelves, can Jesse be far behind....? Part of me hopes not! I got this guy for an excellent price.

Back