1/6 Hot Toys - TMS064 -The Clone Wars: ARC Trooper Jesse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i’m proceeding on schedule down the “i dont need this, i’d rather have fives” to “arc troopers are my favorite design and jesse has a lot of history” pipeline.

will probably end up caving and getting this one, we’ll see.

AWW YESSSSS

Attachments

• 322678480_5627240430721788_2232771615081152433_n.jpg
    322678480_5627240430721788_2232771615081152433_n.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 0
Out of my 5 pre-orders, this is the one I'm looking forward to the most!
I don't have many characters that can pull off crazy poses that actually suit the character, so I'm really looking forward to posing him. Will also customize him with a phase 1 helmet and a jetpack to make my own take on an ARC, so that jetpack will add even more posing options.

i’m proceeding on schedule down the “i dont need this, i’d rather have fives” to “arc troopers are my favorite design and jesse has a lot of history” pipeline.

will probably end up caving and getting this one, we’ll see.

Silly, youre going to buy Jesse and when we get Fives, you will buy him too. 'Cause thats what we do. Friends need their friends on the shelf, you know.

I don't know why but it looks like to have barrel torso and short legs. Similar proportion to Krang from TMNT.

WHERE.

MY.

BLOGGER.

PHOTOS.

AT.

Seriously, where are they at, where is Jingobell and that Zord Photography guy. Zord does the best man in a suit pix

Very soon. There’s only Shang-Chi, Wenwu, and Silver Centurion Armor Up left on the list and Jesse and Shiny could show up before them.

Although people are going to think the figure released since you bumped the thread. :lol

Nothing to see here… yet.

09D6C250-CC41-4532-9444-5D2061655769.gif

Still pisses me off that you HAD to buy the bike to get him. I definitely would have ordered him if he was a stand-alone release.
Yeah. What buggs me is that they are releasing TWO bikes. Like, why the heck? Just make the extra pod an exclusive and release only the gunner + bike. Then make Appo a standalone piece. I will NOT buy the bike + Appo edition.

Waiting for Neyo + bike. But since HT now over-saturate the market with ugly 501st bikes, we will probably never have one released. Bummer.

Now, release the Bly and 327th two pack HT!!!!!!!!!!

Back