1/6 Hot Toys - TMS061 - Loki - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you could see him again down the road. Rumors of him being in Strange2 and somewhat confirmed Season 2 helps the glass half full crowd.

Well you could see him again down the road. Rumors of him being in Strange2 and somewhat confirmed Season 2 helps the glass half full crowd.
Yes probably he will appear in Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness beside Scarlet Witch

Last edited:
Yeah I'm bummed it looks like this isn't going to happen now. I think once it was announced there was going to be a Season 2, HT decided there was no need to rush and it would be better to wait for some potentially more exciting costumes.

This week is an exception.
I wish that it will become a regular thing
usually Hot Toys takes up to 2 years to release an item.
Hopefully it is the start of a new trend. But at least point I wouldn't count ob that Loki tease. Bad precident.

Unfortunately, Hot Toys has a long history with teasing figures and not releasing 🤣🤣🤣
True, but have they ever teased a MCU figure and then not released it? They’ve had plenty of MCU prototypes at shows that haven’t been made, but I’m talking a tease on their website like this one. I can’t think of one off the top of my head. The MCU has been their bread and butter for quite some time now, so I’ll be surprised if they’re not released eventually.

True, but have they ever teased a MCU figure and then not released it? They’ve had plenty of MCU prototypes at shows that haven’t been made, but I’m talking a tease on their website like this one. I can’t think of one off the top of my head. The MCU has been their bread and butter for quite some time now, so I’ll be surprised if they’re not released eventually.
You‘re quite right, but everything has a start 😂😂

Attachments

• loki.jpg
    loki.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 71
Yeah, that was in a magazine (as was Crossbones, Yellowjacket, IW Scarlet Witch, etc.), but it was never teased on their website as "coming soon" like these figures or Shazam.
True but they again teased the cask with the blue suit loki and that never happened either.

The proto-type blue suit didn't look too good. I think the color and fabric looked too much like doctor's scrubs. Plus he had the A1 headsculpt.

That being said, I would've loved to see a figure in that suit (done right). I think it's a missed opportunity for HT, because the suit is basically the same as the one they released, only in a different color. Looking at the popularity of Loki figures, I'm sure this one would've sold well. Would be an easy Toy-fair Exclusive if you ask me.

I think the damning responses on the subpar looking prototype killed that version in the cradle.

Back