1/6 Hot Toys - TMS061 - Loki - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course the most boring Loki design in history gets the best Hiddleston sculpt to date. :monkey2 Don't care to have this office worker outfitted Loki on the shelf.

Wish the Avengers version got this amount of love and attention to it.

SSHOT906459_0_ml.jpg

This is actually the first Loki I've considered buying. The series made this character all the better and I was tired of the run on pleather Asgardian outfits.

Great accessories to this as well. Price has me on pause but I will be strongly considering.
My exact feelings as well. Loki has always been a fun character, but always a bit too lightweight for me to want a figure of him. But this series made him so much more interesting and compelling that I don't even mind the bland outfit he wore.

I was hoping this would be a bit cheaper though.

Looks great, but what a boring figure...

I still can't even bring myself to watch the D+ show. Just too stupid for me. So I have no idea what that computer and dumb little clock looking character are.. :lol And what's with his flaming sword? He's got all sorts of magic abilities.

Obviously I'm a Loki fan, yet I still don't have a Loki in my collection. None of his MCU looks have done it for me. Especially not a guy wearing a suit. If only they released the teased Loki figure way back from the 1st Thor Movie. That's the one I would've bought. :(

Congrats to those that want this version.

I really like the look of the figure. His outfit is very basic, but for some reason I find it appealing. If I still collected Marvel I would consider it. The price is pretty high though.

Great sculpt and accessories, but I cannot justify it. It's not even that his look is just a suit, it's literally an office worker's look. There'll be a 2nd season so I don't mind waiting for another go at him, I just hope whatever Loki figure comes next (maybe we'll get something from MoM if he's in it) has such a great HS. As for Sylvie, the costume's so boring and the character's so new that I don't see the point unless you're a Loki uberfan who has all the figures. I'd have bought a proper Lady Loki, but alas...

nPvbTuO.jpg

I hope Eva gets an MCU role, I'd love a figure of her...

I still can't even bring myself to watch the D+ show. Just too stupid for me. So I have no idea what that computer and dumb little clock looking character are.. :lol And what's with his flaming sword? He's got all sorts of magic abilities.

Obviously I'm a Loki fan, yet I still don't have a Loki in my collection. None of his MCU looks have done it for me. Especially not a guy wearing a suit. If only they released the teased Loki figure way back from the 1st Thor Movie. That's the one I would've bought. :(

I feel you. I never liked the pleather for the outfits of alien gods. It's just so boring. The show I found to be the better of all the D+ ones, although that's not saying much.

Of course the most boring Loki design in history gets the best Hiddleston sculpt to date. :monkey2 Don't care to have this office worker outfitted Loki on the shelf.

Wish the Avengers version got this amount of love and attention to it.

SSHOT906459_0_ml.jpg
Lol I couldn't agree more. I've always passed on all the other Loki's because the sculpt was never just right.

Of course the one time HT hits it out of the park with the sculpt it comes in the boring tax man uniform...although to be fair the tailoring on the outfit looks extremely impressive.

I get where you're coming from. As good as the MCU is, I think most of their character designs are terrible. The only one that exceeds the comics version is Black Panther. I still can't make myself buy a Vision because I think his MCU design is horrid.

On the flip side, I think the DCU designs are great and we can't get them to make certain figures without begging, lol

You should check out the show, though. Plus the end is a real MCU game-changer.

Good lord, I was on the fence about Endgame Loki, but if the final sculpt turns out to be closer to this than the prototype it will be an instant purchase for me.

Even if not, dare I consider buying two Lokis to swap heads?
Go ahead and dare, I might do it...:D

Edit: Well, just looked the release over, and it's got STUFF. Miss Minutes and that sort of 1950s tired government office vibe and magic effects. Sold. My poor wallet :love: :crying:taz

Except the release isn't until 2023o_O

Last edited:
Great head sculpt on the most boring outfit and characterisation. I don't think I will be getting this to represent Loki.

Wow, this and Sylvie look glorious. The vibes they're giving me are reminiscent of what it felt like to collect in the earlier days of HT, when it was pure excitement.

I totally understand that people want as much pizzazz for their money as possible when it comes to a figure's appearance, but that doesn't always make for the best world building on a shelf, imo. If you're going for a one-and-done, then yeah, I would want the most iconic look possible. But if you've been pursuing the Marvel line for years (during which there have been a lot of iterations of the same characters), then why wouldn't you want the characters' more-unconventional appearances to give diversity to your collection? And with the Endgame Loki on pre-order, there's still a solid option for the regal representation of him. If the figure relates to an interesting narrative, than the coolness of its appearance is relative to your enjoyment of that narrative (Fittingly, Agent Loki was the god of stories). Having loved the show, I love Loki's outfit in it, like a pleasant feedback loop between meaning and aesthetic. Besides, if the whole shelf was exclusively bright or shiny designs, then I imagine it would eventually feel gaudy/overbearing. "If everything is special, then nothing is special."

Last edited:
I just loved the fun juxtaposition of this all powerful trickster god having to run around all season in a drab suit.

Of course it's Tom Hiddleston so he was still kinda rocking the look by the end anyway.

HT have done four Loki’s in Asgardian garb, I welcome the change. The fact it may be the best sculpt is probably because of production techniques. Lots of options with other figures using this body. Could get two just to use for parts.

Back