1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman and Batcycle Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeeze for the more than likely final Batfleck figure from HT, this is looking pretty bad, especially considering how good the Keaton figure looks. Sucks that THIS is the one that gets the movable eyes and articulated head. I feel like the Keaton figure really enhances the real life suit while this figure really makes this suit look even worse.

Had no plans to get this anyway but man, I’m sorry for those that did/do.

Finger’s crossed InArt’s will blow all HT previous efforts out of the water. It’ll just take time before we see it.

Last edited:
Looks more like Keaton than Affleck.
Saw this on Facebook
349083691_6912383455456679_314823912765728607_n.jpg

Worst film batsuit ever?

And what's this mention of Inart? Why would they do this suit? They can't make a trash design look any better.

Why don't these cycles have their own kickstands? How do they stand upright in-universe? I noticed the Pattinson cycle doesn't have a kickstand either. The hell?

Yep. Hot Toys can be possibly blamed for the likeness if they do have the rights, but the vast majority of why I’m not buying this is because of the awful suit design. The entire movie is littered with it other than Keaton in my opinion. So this figure is emblematic of the line for me, easy pass. Hot Toys keep saving me money with these announcements.

CB19215B-2865-402F-ABF2-9D44201534BC.jpeg

Like other sequel movie costume designs, the problem with getting it right the first time is that everything else after is just not good enough.

Not even that much of a fan of Afflecks Batman but man did they get it right with his first BvS costume. It's been downwards since and I think this Flash version is the worst of them all.

dSPgOQL.jpg
Not defending the figure. But don’t forget how the first images of the BvS figure looked until release. Could be similar here.

IMG_6474.jpeg

Not defending the figure. But don’t forget how the first images of the BvS figure looked until release. Could be similar here.

View attachment 642195
Difference here is the Flash suit design is already awful. Can’t polish a turd and call it anything else. Also HT halfassed the BvS suit even at release.

I don't mind the design and like the cycle but it has the same issue as the JL tactical version, looks weirdly proportioned.

With The Batman figure on the way, modern Keaton, and potentially a handful of other Keatons im not sure I'll come around to wanting this

Damn now I'm tempted to get other bikes as well.......this could be a deep hole.....
I've got the batpod already and have the Pattinson bike on order. I'm definitely getting this one.

That said, man, this Batman look is just way too over designed for me. If all those ugly armor bits were removable...

Last edited:
I'm so hyped for this and have been waiting for it to drop. I love the bike design and this is probably Affleck's last time on screen.

I'm usually an apologist for complicated over-designed superhero costumes, and even I can't get behind this. I don't even think the likeness is awful, there's just something funky about the suit to me. It looks like he wrapped a bunch of empty six-pack rings around his shoulders and thighs.

I can only deduce that in the movie Barry uses the Speed Force and changes the past such that Austin Powers' Fat Bastard is now Batman lol. Even if you strip away all of the strap-on armor that's still one chunky Caped Crusader. Maybe there's an in-movie explanation that justifies this look but regardless it's not one that I want on my shelf. Hopefully the bike can be purchased separately - I'll throw my Tactical Suit Batman on it and call it a day.

Back