1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like anyone that puts those faceplates in wrong and doesn't immediately recognize it doesn't deserve to own this figure and should have it taken away from them.
I was watching FabsFigure and he said that the faceplates all fit differently. Idk what that means, so I guess we’ll see when it’s in hand.

£338 from Toys Buying Agent isn't bad.

Didn't get stung with customs last time I bought them there either.

Damn.

Looks better everytime I see a new video. Think I'll end up picking one up, would be my first robo and probably the only one I need. The sculpt looks great for a 1/6.

I was watching FabsFigure and he said that the faceplates all fit differently. Idk what that means, so I guess we’ll see when it’s in hand.

I see he comes from the ''you're not allowed criticize something without owning it'' school of thinking. He starts off his review with some kind of score settling with these people yet it's not as though his lighting even demonstrates much of a difference in colour between the new and the old.

A reviewer giving 'attitude' about other collectors opinions is offputting to me. Just show the figure and give your own views on it.

Don't forget the £60 shipping on top though.

Is it?? I don't remember paying anything close to that last time I used them. :angryfist:

Just checked: £393 delivered (standard delivery). Still cheaper than it was when it went for pre-order in the UK itself (assuming you don't get shafted by customs that is, given it's heavier then the chances aren't so slim for this one). I got my Black Widow (from the solo movie) from here, came super fast and no customs.

I see he comes from the ''you're not allowed criticize something without owning it'' school of thinking. He starts off his review with some kind of score settling with these people yet it's not as though his lighting even demonstrates much of a difference in colour between the new and the old.

A reviewer giving 'attitude' about other collectors opinions is offputting to me. Just show the figure and give your own views on it.
Not to mention he doesn’t even do a good side by side comparison between this one and the MMS202. Take the ******* battle damage plates off and do a proper side by side with just the two of them in the frame.

When he was struggling to pull Robocop off the chair by one leg, I couldn’t be the only one thinking “snap, snaaaaaap”.

Not to mention he doesn’t even do a good side by side comparison between this one and the MMS202. Take the ******* battle damage plates off and do a proper side by side with just the two of them in the frame.

When he was struggling to pull Robocop off the chair by one leg, I couldn’t be the only one thinking “snap, snaaaaaap”.
I was more surprised that this fan called Robocop's data spike his "poking hand" 😄

Comparison from that video:

NaNi5rS.png

Comparison from that video:

NaNi5rS.png
Funny how the overall base paintjob doesn't look drastically different between them in this photo. I'd love to see someone take a photo of the old BD helmet on the new figure.

Regarding the new BD chest, was that available outside the initial 24hr window at SSC? Were other retailers able to offer it as well?

I had a mouth piece spare from the old RC so had a go at making face plate a bit lighter skin tone.
The dark tone makes Robocop look like he has been on holiday in the Bahamas for 2 weeks.

1st pic stock

Attachments

• IMG_0220.png
    IMG_0220.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0221.jpeg
    IMG_0221.jpeg
    608.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0219.jpeg
    IMG_0219.jpeg
    441.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0220.png
    IMG_0220.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0221.jpeg
    IMG_0221.jpeg
    608.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0219.jpeg
    IMG_0219.jpeg
    441.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm watching Part 4 of "RoboDoc" right now and it's just awesome.

Not sure I'll be able to look at my Murphy figure without thinking "Robo wants an Oreo!" now!

Back