1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys know what the saddest part is?
This, all of these cancellations, will send a message to HT, but they will understand it the wrong way.

The message we send: "you announced a figure with a vastly superior paintjob, yet you do a 1:1 re-release cash grab.
We're not stupid! Cancelled."

The message they receive: "Oh, they don't want Robocop. Too bad, then we don't service this license anymore."

:slap

Last edited:
Doing it on purpose with the colour to make more money, when they rehash it and bring it out again with a new batch in 5 years time, HT’s will make it a little bit better with the colour but they won’t get it right. Not until about the 3 or 4 time which will be about ten to fifteen years.

It doesn't make sense for hot toys to do this again. Why bother releasing the same exact figure instead of improving it? Doesn't it make more sense the second time around to get it right, thereby convincing us to buy it and giving them more money. There's no way in hell i'm buying this now. This isn't even a 2.0, just a re-release of the same figure with something no one wanted for an accessory. Money saved i guess. :huh

You guys know what the saddest part is?
This, all of these cancellations, will send a message to HT, but they will understand it the wrong way.

The message we send: "you announced a figure with a vastly superior paintjob, yet you do a 1:1 re-release cash grab.
We're not stupid! Cancelled."

The message they receive: "Oh, they don't want Robocop. Too bad, then we don't service this license anymore."

:slap
Exactly, and then they’ll say - hummmm, not enough ironman and re-issues…

Am I insane or has the paintjob barely improved? Almost look the exact same as the first release. They really pulled another bait and switch with this. Jesus Hot Toys..

JXLH87K.jpg

It's okay. We'll get another half assed effort from them on a Robocop 2 release 10 years from now when they remember that they need to hold onto the license.

Wow.
Just wow, this is on par with the new batman begins.
I’m actually annoyed at myself for being surprised…
Keeping my pre order for the moment

Didn't even see that Sideshow video. It really is another bait and switch from them. Bravo Hot Toys! Well done all around.

Just re-released the first figure with the backpack added on and called it a day. Who cares about getting it right the second time and releasing what you advertised. :lol

PmUrF6H.png

Last edited:
im still have 2 on pre-order. I sold my robo a while back, so this will replace that one and have another with the jetpack. But if we are doing re-releases let me get a a murphy and battle damaged robo.

im still have 2 on pre-order. I sold my robo a while back, so this will replace that one and have another with the jetpack. But if we are doing re-releases let me get a a murphy and battle damaged robo.

Why stop there? Re-release ED-209 but this time with the cracks on the dome come pre-installed!

The movie-accurate RoboCop figure made in diecast material features a helmeted head with interchangeable lower part of faces capturing different expressions; intricate sections of armor such as hidden thigh pistol holster; specially applied iridescent colored painting in purplish blue scheme; a number of greatly-detailed weapons and accessories including diecast pistol, pistol, multipurpose cannon with missile and blast effect, flight pack, interchangeable hands and figure base.

Imagine if someone more competent took this license (InArt) and did it proper justice. There are times (like these) where I want Hot Toys to feel scared by the competition and quit being so lazy and pathetic.

Back