1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you seeing it? I’ve checked a bunch of the normal places and am not seeing it available to pre-order anywhere.
Looks like it's still on Popcultcha. It will take a while for them to receive it, but they are otherwise solid.

Ah. I’m aware of Popcultcha but have never ordered anything with them.
I ordered Robocop with them and shipping costs to the states wasn’t nearly as bad as I was expecting. Also recently ordered Johnny Silverhand with them when he was on sale and he’s already past clearance. They definitely seem as reliable as other people here have said!

If they used the clear plastic socket joints for the shoulders, hips, neck, etc. that would be very very stupid on their part.

Who am I kidding, it’s Hot Toys. Look what they handled poor ED-209.

I swear they do that stuff on purpose too. Give their figures an expiration. Oh your Batman/Terminator/Robocop/Darth Vader is detoriating and falling apart!? Here’s the NEW 6.0 to fix it! You buy now!

If they used the clear plastic socket joints for the shoulders, hips, neck, etc. that would be very very stupid on their part.

I swear they do that stuff on purpose too. Give their figures an expiration. Oh your Batman/Terminator/Robocop/Darth Vader is detoriating and falling apart!? Here’s the NEW 6.0 to fix it! You buy now!
Couldn't agree more bro.

And in this case it just started happening prematurely, before it even reached customers' hands.

In an hour I'm going to see somebody on Instagram posting that "ROBOCOP'S JOINT ARE ALREADY CRACKED" based on absolutely nothing but the pure speculation in this thread.

In reality, we don't even know that there's a QC issue--and if there is, we don't know what it is.

Yeah, I wouldn't be shocked if they used clear plastic again. But the likelihood of it breaking while sitting in a box seems pretty much zero, so I doubt that's the reason for the delay.

What’s SCTM? Why not just write the whole name out? Can’t expect everyone to know what it stands for. Also I tried googling it and nothing comes up.

Back