1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes those are the ones. Glad they are meant to be there as thought it may have arrived damaged. Phew!

Didn't think I'll fall for this figure because I just pre-ordered MKV yesterday but after watching a Youtube review, just joined waitlist.

Awesome boyband! :D

Great pics!

Gmoney,

I don’t have any of those figures but I’d guess it’s a combination of both. From what I’ve read I’d say they’ve worked to make the joints tighter with the last 2 or 3 releases. Hopefully they’ll also be more durable.

In general I would think diecast figures with plastic joints are going to loosen with posing and the passing of time. I feel like I read that the Mark 6 has some ratchet style joints...maybe someone can clarify one way or the other.

I used to have the 45, and if I remember correctly the 46/47/6 all have stiffer joints than the 45, especially below the waist. I don’t think it is age related as much as design improvement.

46/47/6 all have ratcheted knees for stability.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

1FE77185-0B08-4203-A72A-B7456CAB3A31.jpg

6D438CD7-3B6F-4901-AEAF-07FFF2EAD612.jpg

Beautiful pics!

That unmasked helmet reminds me of that Shakespeare in the park scene with Thor. :D

Any waitlist conversations already happened? What do people think are the odds for it to happen. Should I wait for the exclusive or get the regular while still available? Thanks guys!
I've joined waitlist a few days ago as well.
Dunno what will likely to happen as this is my first time waitlist with Sideshow.

Nice pic Artdamage! For those looking I have New in box Exclusive and standard available in the FS section. Hit me up before its gone and prices go way up!

Nice advertisement! FYI, the prices you've listed them at are higher than eBay. Thanks for trying to "help" forum members out though. :wave

Hehe yeah...not by much. Best grab those on the Bay before its all gone!

Last edited:
Back