1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe yeah...not by much. Best grab those on the Bay before its all gone!

cce80cc669ea8005206370be4619bd4b.gif

If you can really call it a 2nd wave. The entire production run of the regular versions were in the “1st wave” and probably the large majority of exclusives and then of course the overseas sales direct from HK. It’s more of a last chance offering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I'm use to the Tom Holland Spider-Man HT, this one just looks fat to me now. :lol

I can agree with your logic, but for me it's the opposite way!

Somehow, even if I respect it, I have not enjoyed this new Spidey as much as I connected with Sam Raimi's adaptation.

I keep viewing Raimi Spidey as a decent adaptation of the classic Spider-Man I always knew (Romita Sr. years).
And Holland Spidey is more of a Ultimate Spidey + Iron Spidey mix. Even if there were some great Ditko moments in the movie.

I relate more to Raimi's of course.

I've wanted an Iron Man figure for the last decade ever since the first film came out, but I never had the funds when Hot Toys released a new version (out of the 50 or so they've done lol) - I'd sort of accepted that I'd simply never get one, but I managed to get this pre-ordered last year and it turned up last week. Man... this thing is a work of art! The engineering that's gone into this is incredible!!

I'm happy to finally have my first and only Iron Man figure in my studio now!! 😍

IMG_20180601_231010.jpg
IMG_20180604_094829.jpg
IMG_20180604_095001.jpg

Back