1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So jealous of you guys. These pics are making the wait time for my BBTS order to ship feel so much longer. Can’t wait to get this guy.

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

fantastic shots! :clap

since batteries are crappin out any chance for one of the same shots above like first one i.e. but with leds off? love to see how eyes look in day lit room liek that.

Thanks. Just literally took off the batteries & now in the shelf with the rest of the ironmen. Still looks good without the lights on. My digicam run out of battery so just took some crappy phone pics! My basement is dark so the white eyes are not as prominent:
F4830702-9CED-4A13-B37B-7EE712EBAEF3.jpg

With war machine where it belongs!
EA66796B-4CE0-4B31-B222-8ED32D72057E.jpg

Last pics with lights on. Had to take the batteries they are already turning green on the side ready to leak. Enjoy!

:clap:clap:clap

Turning green already? Maybe I should take my batteries out...

and maybe I should take them out of my Mk46 that have been in it since day one...

It might be time to grab a SOAP reactor.

Thanks. Just literally took off the batteries & now in the shelf with the rest of the ironmen. Still looks good without the lights on. My digicam run out of battery so just took some crappy phone pics! My basement is dark so the white eyes are not as prominent:

With war machine where it belongs!

awesome thks, killer display.:clap

love how clean it all looks, badly need more detolfs myself been a damn subway station for to long.:rotfl

I finally got a chance to open it today and it is astounding! Still have to take it completely out (removing all little strips of foam) and put in the batteries. So far everything looks great. Looking forward to spending time to complete the breaking-in process. Overall looks so good! Truly excited! Can’t wait to do more...

I can appreciate the efforts where the price reflects...can’t say the same yet for the Mark L...

Here's my quick look at the new Hot Toys diecast Iron Man Mark 6 figure. Fantastic engineering that matches perfectly to their diecast War Machine Mark 1!

Back