1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted to use paypal credit and pay it off as i go but that a lot of interest if for some i can't pay it all off in time. And i have new HT figures around the corner i have to manage as well. :gah:

Thanks. Just literally took off the batteries & now in the shelf with the rest of the ironmen. Still looks good without the lights on. My digicam run out of battery so just took some crappy phone pics! My basement is dark so the white eyes are not as prominent:
View attachment 397200

With war machine where it belongs!

View attachment 397201

Are those Ikea detolfs? How did you be able to connect them and fit hulkbuster?

I'm tempted to use paypal credit and pay it off as i go but that a lot of interest if for some i can't pay it all off in time. And i have new HT figures around the corner i have to manage as well. :gah:

That's something I do with every few figures. Yeah, the interest is killer but I do everything I can to avoid it. I badly want this figure but I'm still stuck paying off the ghostbusters. Urg.

Such an improvement! 8A96A540-3E1A-45EF-84DD-D1DB669A970B.jpegC720040D-E840-4738-BB70-C129CC2A74D9.jpegBD5C977E-EFE8-414A-8574-DD4E1F7EEB88.jpeg5E02BA74-1624-46B6-8701-BAA3DDAECE21.jpg

Looks amazing with that Whiplash and War Machine.

If this is my last Iron Man figure...I may have chosen wisely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love these pics everyone! I only have the Plastic IV with Suit-Up Gantry, Diecast III and VI, and War Machine, so I may not be as well versed in Hot Toys as some of you guys, but the VI is just stunning, and it's always been one of my least favorite armors.

As much as I want Whiplash to go with War Machine and VI, I'd end up getting an Iron Monger to go with my III then.. It's a slippery slope.

That is a awesome picture!

Thanks, I dig the figure a lot; all of the issues that bugged me about previous Iron Man releases have been addressed and it just gives me an amazing film *and* comic vibe. I have a Black Widow comic somwhere where she's musing about the overpowered lunatics she teams with, and the illustration of Hulk, Thor and Iron Man in the panel -- it's only a small, impressionistic drawing -- has stayed with me. You see the surreal, godlike power of these characters elevated all the time in works by Ross, Lee and Granov, and it's great that my 1/6 toys are starting to approach that vibe on the shelf.

Are those Ikea detolfs? How did you be able to connect them and fit hulkbuster?

Yeah I combined 2 ikea detolfs. I cut the sides a bit then put them together. Fits the hulkbuster perfectly & Im putting the gantry in there once it arrives.

Back