1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

The exclusives says its exclusive. At the top of the page it has a few little bars that say "hot toys" "prototype" "exclusive" ect.

image.jpeg

Ughh..... this will be about $400 shipped to me. I may have to rethink this.:slap

Could always flex. Got a year to save up before the flex even starts

I've sworn off IM armors but this is really really tempting. For the price I wish it had a RDJ sculpt. Gonna have to think this one over.

This one really looks amazing! I have the diecast Mk.III, the Mk.VII and the Mk.42. Thought I was done. But I guess not. Just ordered the exclusive. :)

I've sworn off IM armors but this is really really tempting. For the price I wish it had a RDJ sculpt. Gonna have to think this one over.

It does. It's just helmeted.

And considering it's cheaper then the 45 which had on head no sculpt, about the same as the mk7 stealth that had nothing I think the price isn't so off.

If the pound hasn't improved by the time of release this will probably end up costing me £350+ :lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Well...
-Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark

It does. It's just helmeted.

And considering it's cheaper then the 45 which had on head no sculpt, about the same as the mk7 stealth that had nothing I think the price isn't so off.

Beat me to it :rotfl

:slap my bad fellas, thanks for pointing that out. Pretty nice package then with the extra heads and battle damaged stuff. In line with recent prices too.

The exclusives says its exclusive. At the top of the page it has a few little bars that say "hot toys" "prototype" "exclusive" ect.

Thanks. Not sure how I missed that :)

:slap my bad fellas, thanks for pointing that out. Pretty nice package then with the extra heads and battle damaged stuff. In line with recent prices too.

No problem :hi5: Yeah... This is a home run. A beautiful temptation lol. I'll PO this Friday.

PO'd looking forward to this release immensely. That triangular chest piece!

(Gods this order has opened the floodgates... Despite the dire state of the pound there's a couple of other Sideshow exclusives that may also end up ordered on my Sideshow account)

I can't wait for this one... But it's sooo far off. :gah:

My favourite armour! Managed to get a really nice Mark 6 last year on the secondary market for an OK price - had pretty much given up on getting one before that. Still in for this version though!

Looking good but waiting to use a coupon when eligible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went ahead and flex pay ordered this one. With such a long time before they start, (05/17) I'm not worried about the immediate cost. I used some of my rewards points and got the Mk VII Sub-Zero for free. By the time Spider-Man becomes a figure, I'll have enough points again to get that for free.
I'm happy.
Ryan

After Reward Points, $286. Not bad :yess:

Looking forward to this one. :)

That triangular chest piece!

Funny how that now stands out as a unique positive for most people -- I always liked it -- but back in the day (2010-2012) most had a real problem with it not being round.

This is fantastic, we got mark 3 and now mark 6 also in diecast. Please bring them all back, mark 1,2,4,5 all in diecast. I will buy all of them. :clap :yess:

This will be MINE!

Back