1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

The old VI was a great figure -- one of the few I have -- but I'm certain the paint alone on this new one will force the decision to upgrade if its anything like the 45's paint depth. I believe Motux said it was -- the Shanghai paint.

I really don't want to have to upgrade... but I feel this will be another homerun for HT.

I feel like It's just sort of an artistic interpretation of a base with the general style of the gantry. If HT wanted it to look exactly like it did in the movie, they would. Even at the scale it's at there seem to be some inaccuracies that I believe mostly to be stylization rather than perspective alone.

I really don't want to have to upgrade... but I feel this will be another homerun for HT.

After suits like shotgun and the mark 45, I feel like hot toys has really figured out how to make really great iron man figures in both plastic and diecast. I'm sure this one won't be an exception, especially looking at all those awesome accessories.

All these new releases over a year out. With all these prices headed north I guess it's to give everyone more time to pay for them.

Looks really nice, but I'm more a fan of the circle arc reactor. Bring on the diecast Mark VII!

I was going to ask if the "Reindeer Games" blue-missiles array is painted blue or is actually lit-up (perhaps the photos are 'enhanced') -- but I see they list the forearm lights in the description:

LED light-up functions on eyes, palms, lower chest and forearms

I saved $40-$50 on my Mk 45 by waiting until it was released, I imagine I can do the same with this. No need to preorder -- they will make plenty.

Never been so happy to put down a NRD in my life! The wait will be long but at least I know it's coming and it makes the Mk46 wait a little bit easier by comparison :lol

ordered, decided to do payment plan, first payment is in may of 2017, very excited, been waiting a long time for this one, one more year wont hurt.

Don't get me wrong , I love my armor and all but the recent choices in diecast armor upgrades has me a little miffed.. Kinda strange how HT is die-casting the two armors that were known for the pink panty problem.. Instead of making right by those that have the originals in someway...

Ordered. Had to, this looks like it may be the best iron man hot toys has ever made

How do I make sure I order the one with the exclusive Illuminated Helmet, I only see one listing. Do all the ones from Sideshow have it?

Don't get me wrong , I love my armor and all but the recent choices in diecast armor upgrades has me a little miffed.. Kinda strange how HT is die-casting the two armors that were known for the pink panty problem.. Instead of making right by those that have the originals in someway...

I don't see how they could have done so. It kinda would have been a logistical nightmare although maybe offering replacement panties for sale but how many actually went pink vs not, my MKVI never did. This covers both bases, it makes HT money and gives many people a second shot at an improved MKVI if one chooses.

How do I make sure I order the one with the exclusive Illuminated Helmet, I only see one listing. Do all the ones from Sideshow have it?

The link in this post is for the exclusive version.

Other than the 45 which is glorious. :)

The heavens opened when I took out my mk45. I doubt any future MKs will give me that experience again.

I worried about that also since I only saw one listing as well. Already got my confirmation email and it is indeed the exclusive. You should be good to go.

Back