1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my Mark 3 very much because it reminds most of the classic comic armor.
Yes, the Mark 7 is his second armor in Avengers, the one he got after he was thrown out of the window by Loki and used in the battle of NY.

That is exactly why I got my Mark 3! Comic book Iron Man all the way. And if I were to get another Iron Man it would be the Mark 7. I think the 3 and 6 are a lil too alike...the 7 is a stark contrast (pun intended [emoji39]). And I am nearly 100% sure they will redo this armor and with a bunch of extras. I still think the 7 is probably THE Iron Man movie armour as it is from the wildly popular and well received Avengers movie and has so many awesome scene stealing moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps this isn't the proper thread to ask, but does anyone have pictures of the OSK head on their armors? Only asking because I want to have an unhelmeted headsculpt for this (albeit this is so far away and other options may present themselves before then). But the OSK really looks like the 1/4 scale it's amazing.
Saw these on facebook a while back. The reason it looks like the 1/4 version is because it's just a recasted version of it downscaled to 1/6.

I figured Hot Toys would have done this themselves since it's their best RDJ sculpt to date.

13320343_10153557049361767_1841315556430069736_o.jpg

13254176_10206249978070395_5819748771230273129_n.jpg

13346783_551423738370046_7322587280081310986_n.jpg

That is exactly why I got my Mark 3! Comic book Iron Man all the way.
Oh :yess: If I just one Iron Man it would be the III, despite its "flaws".

I think the 3 and 6 are a lil too alike...the 7 is a stark contrast (pun intended [emoji39]).
Oh, I don't know. I Pre-ordered the 6 because I thought there was a lot to contrast with the 3. The triangle arc reactor for one, but the proportions on the design are better on both the 4 and 6. I'll skip 4 and take 6 as I think the proportions and triangle together make for a significant upgrade and evolution of the armor from Mk3. Mark 7 makes another step for sure, it's a bit sleeker, but goes back to the circle reactor.

And I am nearly 100% sure they will redo this armor and with a bunch of extras. I still think the 7 is probably THE Iron Man movie armour as it is from the wildly popular and well received Avengers movie and has so many awesome scene stealing moments.
No doubt the 7 is very popular. I'll cross the Die Cast "redo" bridge when it gets here. No doubt it is a fantastic armor, still evoking that classic Iron Man look and had lots of great moments in Avengers. But the 6 is no slouch, it had big moments in both Iron Man 2 and Avengers and looks fantastic as well.

Saw these on facebook a while back. The reason it looks like the 1/4 version is because it's just a recasted version of it downscaled to 1/6.

I figured Hot Toys would have done this themselves since it's their best RDJ sculpt to date.

Thanks for posting those. Amazing sculpt. I'm thinking about getting it but might wait it out to see what HT does with the Mk46 headsculpt. But that looks especially good on the Mk43. For whatever reason my brain doesn't want to accept it on top of the Mk45 since we never once saw him unhelmeted or with the faceplate up in that armor and it looked so CGI to me lol.

Oh :yess: If I just one Iron Man it would be the III, despite its "flaws".

Oh, I don't know. I Pre-ordered the 6 because I thought there was a lot to contrast with the 3. The triangle arc reactor for one, but the proportions on the design are better on both the 4 and 6. I'll skip 4 and take 6 as I think the proportions and triangle together make for a significant upgrade and evolution of the armor from Mk3. Mark 7 makes another step for sure, it's a bit sleeker, but goes back to the circle reactor.

No doubt the 7 is very popular. I'll cross the Die Cast "redo" bridge when it gets here. No doubt it is a fantastic armor, still evoking that classic Iron Man look and had lots of great moments in Avengers. But the 6 is no slouch, it had big moments in both Iron Man 2 and Avengers and looks fantastic as well.

My MK3 diecast is my one Iron Man so far (and I have War Machine MK2 IM3 version). But I agree that the 6 also had great screen time and scenes. The diecast 6 is a beaut for sure.

Ok seeing these pics of late now i think they def need to make the waist thicker. The thickness of the mk33 for instance would look nice on this suit.

Ok seeing these pics of late now i think they def need to make the waist thicker. The thickness of the mk33 for instance would look nice on this suit.

Yes I was going to say that too. Makes the thighs look like thunder or is it thunder thighs. But I am not at all the pickiest of buyers. Extremely superficial detail and could be screen accurate...not sure.

I really love the base, and all of these weapons are a dream come true. I wish the iron man suits that came after this one were equally as decked out.

I like my Mark 3 very much because it reminds most of the classic comic armor.
Yes, the Mark 7 is his second armor in Avengers, the one he got after he was thrown out of the window by Loki and used in the battle of NY.
I'll probably get the mark 3 down the line. The first Iron Man is one of my favorite comic book movies. And maybe the mark 7 that battle of NY was awesome.

Well i know in the movie it looks like that, fairly slim. I just like the thicker look of some of the ht figures like mk33 and shotgun. They look like a person could really be inside it.

I think the midsection looks thicker than the original plastic release did. Don't know for sure though.

I agree with you this looks bigger in most respects to the plastic Mk6's. The helmet looks wider (or simply more accurate) and everything else looks beefier as well, including the waist. But we don't have any side-by-side comparisons so it's just speculation at this point. Wouldn't surprise me though if the differences were similar to the side-by-side pics of the DC WM Mk1 with the original one.

I like that the base can fold down. It should mean that it will match my poseless MkIII rather well..

Now listed at Popcultcha.. If you are talking US dollars, like most do, it's a more hefty 380. For me it's 527, which is about 20 more than the 46 and almost 30 more than the 45 which they still don't yet have in stock. Packaging however is always cheaper for me, and frankly better when bubble wrapped from P/C.

I'm tending to favour going for the SSC exclusive once my New Avenger reward points mature. The only other order I have waiting is Deadpool. I cashed all points I had prior to that order on him. After that, I guess it's a waiting game as whether I can get any RP via Halloween code specials and the like. If that fails I should have enough discount points at P/C to make a bit of a saving anyway..

Back