1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Budget Stark posted an unofficial Hot Toys release list on YouTube. Q2 release for this. Guess I'll be lucky to get this by May.

Budget Stark posted an unofficial Hot Toys release list on YouTube. Q2 release for this. Guess I'll be lucky to get this by May.

Actually his list still says Q1 for this. And q2 for mk1. That's the vid updated on the 14th anyway..

But if your not getting this direct from Hong Kong it will be fairly close to may before it ships to most places even if it where to release today.

image.jpg

Actually his list still says Q1 for this. And q2 for mk1. That's the vid updated on the 14th anyway..

But if your not getting this direct from Hong Kong it will be fairly close to may before it ships to most places even if it where to release today.

View attachment 246901

And Motuxmen got any spies around to see if maybe Prime will be released next week? :)

Got an email from Sideshow saying to expect Prime around April - May.

At this point, I wish it were delayed until closer to the 45's "US release".

Oh well, at least time between the two won't be as long. That's assuming 45 isn't delayed.

Looking forward to pictures of this. I just decided to order the Mark I from BBTS a couple days ago. Hoping its out soon.

Back