1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all mine displayed with my figures and the shippers tagged and compressed. I lost a bunch of closet space so I made a new display to include my boxes :slap

Releasing today in HK. Excited to see how this came out. :rock

tumblr_m2lrdhzPAo1r2ahfqo2_400.gif

:lol:lol

Yeah I imagine it'll be that kind of size. Hopefully not quite as big, I still haven't found a space for my 1/4 box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I can't believe this is actually happening. It's been such a long wait. :panic:

There is no pattern or specific day they release figures. As soon as it's ready and it's arrived at location it releases.

But he is arriving tonight. Unless the truck gets stolen gotta watch out for hawkeye and BW trying to steal the cargo

There is a pattern which is Monday and wednesday and Friday HK time.
Usually it is a release,release or reveal/PO and then reveal/PO.
Of course there are some weeks when there has been nothing like between TFA and BvS.
But who cares.
Am looking forward to seeing pics of this!

There is a pattern which is Monday and wednesday and Friday HK time.
Usually it is a release,release or reveal/PO and then reveal/PO.
Of course there are some weeks when there has been nothing like between TFA and BvS.
But who cares.
Am looking forward to seeing pics of this!

People will latch on to any "pattern" then we end up with people who are telling everyone they know when the next figure is released and starting polls asking what figure people think is coming on Wednesday, since there is a pattern someone figured out. There have been multiple releases or reveals on Tuesday, Sunday, Thursday, and Saturday in the last four months. Meaning every day of the week.

People will latch on to any "pattern" then we end up with people who are telling everyone they know when the next figure is released and starting polls asking what figure people think is coming on Wednesday, since there is a pattern someone figured out. There have been multiple releases or reveals on Tuesday, Sunday, Thursday, and Saturday in the last four months. Meaning every day of the week.

There is some truth to what you are saying, but remember, there may be people here that have connections in the company and know the general plan of which figures are planned for release and in what order.

There is some truth to what you are saying, but remember, there may be people here that have connections in the company and know the general plan of which figures are planned for release and in what order.

I wasn't talking about anyone that actually knows, but those that believe they noticed a pattern. And just by looking at past releases you can tell there no specific days that you can expect a release. Wonder Woman and armored batman and fury 1/4 mk43 and a bunch of others where either announced or released in a day that's not one of the three listed as the pattern.

We had someone last fall that was certain he knew or discovered a pattern and he ended up getting a bunch of people all excited refreshing their pages expecting these announcements for three weeks in a row m(and starting poll threads ect) and there was no pattern. There was a couple of announcment on a specific day just by happen stance but that was used to gin up interest and it's just not the case. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but there's just not a pattern you there.

Back