1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an official e-mail from SSC today that they were initially expecting this figure to arrive in February-March, but it's been pushed back to March-April.

Nothing that wasn't already expected.

I want to see this release as well. Curious if they changed anything from the prototype in the past year.

Ages indeed, being that it was one of the first AoU figures to go on PO.

Hopefully that just means they're putting a lot of effort into it that will be reflected in the figure.

I'd like to think so. I think everyone would rather they take the time to get it right than put out a figure that isn't quite there yet.

Color is way off! Head is too small! The jaw doesn't open that much! I got a broken neck joint! :lol

Ages indeed, being that it was one of the first AoU figures to go on PO.

Hopefully that just means they're putting a lot of effort into it that will be reflected in the figure.

It just means it was new. Out of most of the other releases there was very little new sculpting and tooling. SW, QS, Thor, hawkeye ect where just new heads and hands...vision was a bit more but not much. The figures that require extensive tooling and sculpture usually take significantly more time. Which is why prime and mk1 and mk45 and HB are all taking longer. And there has to be time in there to make those other figures and the 1/4 and thanos as well. And I don't think this figure has actually been delayed yet. The sideshow dates are just estimates and they usually use the earliest possible ones so people have the funds ready before and not after. The hot toys release was q1 or q2 I think so it's still got plenty of time before the figure is delayed.

After receiving news that a figure is getting delayed/pushed back.

tumblr_nlh7bxg1pF1s14hjzo1_400.gif

Back