1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they'll be refunded promptly. I've been waiting on a refund for months from a brick-and-mortar store. ****ing crooks.

Yeah, getting your money back ain't so easy many times. Especially if the seller pretends to ship something -- and does -- knowing it will get held up in customs. Can keep you from getting a refund for months.

:rotfl

Winner of this week's most asinine video - no cuts, no plan, ruins $400 figure in process. Well done, dude, well done.

I'm glad he cleared up the thing that he's not "in love" with the figure.

I don't know if I should feel badly for him. While I was watching it, I felt like yelling at the screen, just like during a scary movie. "Don't do it, man!" :lol

Yeah, getting your money back ain't so easy many times. Especially if the seller pretends to ship something -- and does -- knowing it will get held up in customs. Can keep you from getting a refund for months.

After many, many months of getting the run-around, I was told that the boss was going to write me a check. Surprise! Still no check. :gah:

Surprise! Still no check. :gah:

tumblr_mrlg6y7Dst1r83y3do1_500.jpg

Hot Toys Thanos.jpg I do still think the shoulders are not as bulky as prototype, $400 is a lot for a so-so figure...I hope war machine mk3 and mk 46 power pose work out better.

WoW a nice review.:clap Needed after the last one , I was afraid to press play. :lol I get my diamond select piggybank infinty gauntlet tommorow still waiting on my keychain gauntlet that is almost the same size of his hands. Anyway wait almost over in a few week's. On the battery's i'll just use doublesided tape screw the stupid screws.:lol

Watch the review before the one on this page and you can see what not to do.

If it doesn't get pulled straight out the tabs will break

Yay just heard back from customer support as to why mine hasn't shipped yet. Turns out their software screwed up and didn't charge shipping in my last payment so I was sitting in limbo. Just fixed and shipping now. Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back