Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick photo, re-arranging the shelf and still not done -- I only get the armors that I love and I'm not really into Exclusives, but I really love Python's color scheme. When I first saw my friend's black and gold armor design for Marvel, the one Tony Stark is using in the comics at present, I thought HT should make a 1/6 version of it. I guess this is the closest thing we could get from HT. I wish Python was a regular release though, would have made the figure more affordable, at least here in our country where exclusives can only be had @ aftermarket prices.

10710363_10152454852351592_4013190113795704741_o.jpg

Thanks man! I have a very humble IM collection.

Has this figure started shipping in the US by the way? I'm surprised that there's little to no pictures being posted, considering that this is a figure that sold out after what, 3 days on SSC website?

Yea we got this over a month ago if i recall. Its a great figure.

This figure sold out in a matter of hours. I remember being at work refreshing sideshow site like every 20 mins until this went up, lol

Yea we got this over a month ago if i recall. Its a great figure.

I see. I wonder why there's very few pictures being shared on here? It's a great figure indeed. I just love the color scheme, very similar to what Stark uses in the comics now.

This figure sold out in a matter of hours. I remember being at work refreshing sideshow site like every 20 mins until this went up, lol

Yeah! I'd say "don't they (IM Ex armors) all?", but then I saw that Peacemaker's still available and it's been what, a week or so now?

Starting to regret selling mine. Particularly for being a nice guy and selling it at cost lol. This one really seems to be doing well in value and is more stable than the other exclusives like Midas.

Starting to regret selling mine. Particularly for being a nice guy and selling it at cost lol. This one really seems to be doing well in value and is more stable than the other exclusives like Midas.

Oh wow. Kudos to you man. What goes around comes around, before you know it you might get a good deal for another figure :)

Every time I see this suit I think I should definitely be buying it, it's very impressive...., after I pay off Igor I'll have a look for it. :)

Back