1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXI (Gold Chrome Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: MIDAS Mark 21 (Electroplated Ver) Collectible Fi

Yeah it's different. No one is gonna mistake one for the other.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: MIDAS Mark 21 (Electroplated Ver) Collectible Fi

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

it's a bummer they couldn't rework his crotch piece to fall in line with the more modern molds. especially since, assuming they plan on doing all of the house party armors, they'll need to use the 7's crotch piece 5 more times.

And how, the matte rubber panties really distracts from the shine of the rest of it

Really like how it makes the helmet look

It also looks like a great practice run for a C3PO figure.

That and the storm trooper. They did a few of the cosbabys with electro as well. They all look pretty good.

I'm actually w bit surprised how much I like the new Midas and mk4. The mk4 seems to be just a rerelease, but it looks different somehow. It's hard to explain. But it looks great. And Midas...well it's shiny. Lol

Mms347 I believe.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

So am guessing this wont be released via Sideshow? Any confirmation?

Lovely figure, it's a shame they couldn't/wouldn't re-engineer the figure to do away with the rubber panties.

It's 341 not 347, my bad. I don't think it matters though. The mms numbers don't have any actual meaning. And you can't tell when a figure was announced or released by it. I've never understood the significance people put on them. Guess that's just me

43523-Nathan-Fillion-shiny-gif-rNRf.gif

This looks really good, far better than the original Midas. I'd certainly consider picking it up and selling off my original one.

Here's a better pic of the box. So you can see the mms number better. Box is neat. The two at the event are very different then what we have previously seen. They don't match the hpp or iron man 2 boxes.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I think he looks pretty cool, but not in a gotta have it sort of way.

i really wish this was seeing a wide release. i'd love to pickup a midas that looks this great at a reasonable price. i'm not a big fan of the original, and even if i was, it's far too expensive. if this thing was released and went for like $285-$290.. i'd be all over it.

i still wish they reworked the crotch piece.

i also hope we see some more house party armors. i REALLY want a mark 14.. but something tells me that if we do get that one, it won't be 'til almost last.

I just wish either they recreate Mark 1-7 into diecast or Hot Toys to hopefully finish House Party Protocol (no more unnecessary none canon armors) ; or if am lucky why not both ��

I just wish either they recreate Mark 1-7 into diecast or Hot Toys to hopefully finish House Party Protocol (no more unnecessary none canon armors) ; or if am lucky why not both ��

The way they can pay to make all those hpp armors is by lowering the cost of each one, thus the risk. That's why they do the mk7 stealth and mk3 stealth. The only two non canon armors. But without stuff like that the other armors are more money for us, and further apart. It's more risk for them.

The crotch piece stands out too much. I love the figure but that ruins the whole beauty of it.

Back