1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXI (Gold Chrome Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: MIDAS Mark 21 (Electroplated Ver) Collectible Fi

The only Iron Man Hot Toy that was never sold by Sideshow was Rose Hill Tony. They have sold all other exclusives, like Red Snapper, Chocolate, Mark III Milk, War Machine Milk, even if under a different name or with different accessories.

I could pass on the Mark IV. But thta Midas looks great. I hope I am able to get that

That doesn't mean this will be sold on sideshow though. They sold every storm trooper on sideshow to, until the copper trooper. Yes, they could still repack them and or do do something else with them. But that doesn't mean they will, and with the information currently available...that won't be the case.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: MIDAS Mark 21 (Electroplated Ver) Collectible Fi

That doesn't mean this will be sold on sideshow though. They sold every storm trooper on sideshow to, until the copper trooper. Yes, they could still repack them and or do do something else with them. But that doesn't mean they will, and with the information currently available...that won't be the case.

Did I say they were?

Of course you didn't, but nobody ASKS to get flashed by the old white guy on the subway, it just happens.

If i remember right they showed Midas as a summer exclusive and it was December before it went up for PO on SSC. So if this one ends up on SS it could be a long wait.

Did I say they were?

Looked that way. Unless you meant something else when you said "they sold all other iron man exclusives.." On ssc. If you where not saying you thought they would what was it you where saying?

Anyway...

This is the wording I find most telling in the descriptions.

There's no way to know if they will or won't make it to ssc. But, if you do want the figures and are unsure if they will later come to ssc...you need to figure out now if ou want to pick it up from a reseller or wait. If these don't sell elsewhere they will go up in price. If they are only ever sold at this event these could end up very pricey.

Before the official announcement I thought they would probably hit ssc in some form. Repackaged maybe. But given what Howard said last week at the event, what was said today and the diffence in wording between things they say are just going to be availble first at the event then elsewhere (like the c3po cosbaby set) and the figures only at the event...I think it's much more likely they only ever are sold at the event.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looked that way. Unless you meant something else when you said "they sold all other iron man exclusives.." On ssc. If you where not saying you thought they would what was it you where saying?

Maybe you should take a post for the words that are writen and not read between the line.

Hmmm, well there goes my chances on getting the new Midas and Mark IV.

If they did just sell it in the new store, that is a great way to get people to go to it. It would only work if they actually do just keep it at the store tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you should take a post for the words that are writen and not read between the line.

The four corners of the document- A fine law school answer. Your contracts professor would be proud.

I might be tempted by this if Sideshow gets any. The original Midas is one of the cooler HPP variants.

Yeah, I would absolutely get this. Midas is one of four of the house party armors that I'm missing. The prices can get a little crazy for the 2013 Midas. I'd love to see this get released at a reasonable price in the future.

I also hope we see some more house party reveals. I really like sneaky and can't wait for it.. But I really want to see mark 14, disco, piston, hammerhead, and jack. I hope we get most of them. Or at least the ones that are clearly visible on screen (no matter how short a time it might've been).

The more I look at it, the more I want it... I'm actually pretty tempted to get it from the secondary market when it starts popping up, though I know i'll probably have to pay out the @$$ for it. I wanted the first midas, but not enough to pay secondary market prices for it, this one is different... Maybe I just like shiney things :lol

The more I look at it, the more I want it... I'm actually pretty tempted to get it from the secondary market when it starts popping up, though I know i'll probably have to pay out the @$$ for it. I wanted the first midas, but not enough to pay secondary market prices for it, this one is different... Maybe I just like shiney things :lol

Yeah. It's gorgeous. I'm not sure I'd be willing to spend anything over $300 shipped for this. When it does start popping up, I feel like it's going to be at like $450 or in that range.

Yeah. It's gorgeous. I'm not sure I'd be willing to spend anything over $300 shipped for this. When it does start popping up, I feel like it's going to be at like $450 or in that range.

Yeah, that's what i'm expecting too... There aren't many basic figures I'd pay that much for, but this one may be one of them.

I'd much rather have the first Midas but I wasn't collecting at the time and got on the WL much too late. This might be a nice consolation prize if it's available through Sideshow and if the different-colored panels and sections don't clash with each other too harshly.

I was gonna say after seeing new pics, I prefer my Midas now. The matte look on it looks better imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyway...

This is the wording I find most telling in the descriptions.

There's no way to know if they will or won't make it to ssc. But, if you do want the figures and are unsure if they will later come to ssc...you need to figure out now if ou want to pick it up from a reseller or wait. If these don't sell elsewhere they will go up in price. If they are only ever sold at this event these could end up very pricey.

Before the official announcement I thought they would probably hit ssc in some form. Repackaged maybe. But given what Howard said last week at the event, what was said today and the diffence in wording between things they say are just going to be availble first at the event then elsewhere (like the c3po cosbaby set) and the figures only at the event...I think it's much more likely they only ever are sold at the event.

View attachment 270555
View attachment 270556

The realist part of me reads that and thinks.. Damn, I guess I won't be able to get it for a decent price, if at all.

The jealous 'I need this' optimist part of me reads that and interprets it as meaning it'll be widely available at some point, but for those in that region, it's an exclusive lol.

Bummer. I hope we see this get a reasonably priced release at some point.

Back