1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXI (Gold Chrome Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: MIDAS Mark 21 (Electroplated Ver) Collectible Fi

I've watched IM3 at least six times, and I never could pick out Midas. :lol

Anyway, the idea of this guy getting a shiny, electroplated remake is quickly growing on me. I wish it had been done like this the first time, but oh well...I can always sell my original one. :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: MIDAS Mark 21 (Electroplated Ver) Collectible Fi

I've watched IM3 at least six times, and I never could pick out Midas. :lol

Anyway, the idea of this guy getting a shiny, electroplated remake is quickly growing on me. I wish it had been done like this the first time, but oh well...I can always sell my original one. :lol

I would feel the same way, to bad my original has a broken left elbow :slap

A few hours ago, Hot Toys posted on their FB about the opening of their new store and teased exclusive figures from Iron Man and Star Wars. I'm assuming this and the Mark 4 remake/rerelease are the IM exclusives they're talking about?

Yep. And they are doing droids for Star Wars

The question is will the be available worldwide?
Can't wait to find out.

Yeah. The 1/6 figure is storm trooper Finn

So they will be new Mida,mk4 and stormFinn ? Something else?

Based on how well the faceplate on the XLV turned out, and provided it doesn't result in flaking, I'm starting to come around on the idea of an electroplated figure. I've always wanted a Midas. I know this won't be cheap but I hope it's relatively easy to get.

First look:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

So is it for sure these are not diecast ?

No, not diecast

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

thanks for the photos.

it's a bummer they couldn't rework his crotch piece to fall in line with the more modern molds. especially since, assuming they plan on doing all of the house party armors, they'll need to use the 7's crotch piece 5 more times.

any idea as to how these will be able to be purchased and how much they'll be?

image.jpeg

Looks good, This is different enough (really shiney :lol) from the 1st midas that i could have both. The original Midas is one of my favorite figures just because of the paint.

Back