1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXI (Gold Chrome Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really sucks... I hope you guys can figure something out to get them replaced.

I've double and triple checked mine, there is no paint rub anywhere on it.

Well if the seller is willing to exchange it for another one then I'm okay with it, but unlikely will happen since it was a private sale.

Just received this figure, no marks on mine.
Photos don't really show the detail in this figure. I do recommend it as its a very nice addition to a collection.

My midas was accepted by china post on 28th june (EMS). But still didn't leave the country. I'm starting to get worried. Not sure why this is taking so long to ship to US. :(

My midas was accepted by china post on 28th june (EMS). But still didn't leave the country. I'm starting to get worried. Not sure why this is taking so long to ship to US. :(

The tracking on mine didn't update until it went through customs here in the states... I got a bit worried too at first.

Mine is landed in Italy a few hours ago..... Now for customs check...[emoji27]

Mine has been sitting at the post office for 2 days. The seller required a sig, will be picking up today.. this will be a good month.. I have this, Mark 45, NA scarlet witch, and shotgun all coming:yess:

I just unboxed midas and it's a beauty! Nice and shiny, lol. It does have a very tiny dark spot on back of the figure but you cant really notice unless you're looking for it.. I do regret selling the original midas tho, I bet they would look great together. Shout out to lck12345 for a awesome deal

With some natural evening light :
ac2ae4e71884fb8e8216b578ca16d691.jpg
e7be6288f0c25fbe591b9bb58383ee13.jpg

Alright, it looks better under natural light :clap still passing tho but it's still nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to take the plunge on this finally. I found it for a decent price, so I couldn't resist. Hopefully everything turns out okay.

... Now watch sideshow get it and sell it for significantly less for what I got it for lol.

I decided to take the plunge on this finally. I found it for a decent price, so I couldn't resist. Hopefully everything turns out okay.

... Now watch sideshow get it and sell it for significantly less for what I got it for lol.

Same for me. Got this bad boy on Monday. I have the original Midas so I wasn't sure that I wanted to spend the money on this one but boy I am glad I did, this Chrome Midas is absolutely amazing. Now to sell or not to sell the original Midas? :cuckoo:

I sold my orig midas to fund the new midas. I didnt see a need to keep the orig.

And given the time lapse i doubt SSC will get this.

May I ask how much it is?:wink1:

May I ask how much it is?:wink1:

I got it for $399/free shipping. I had bought striker and bones from him not too long ago. He lives like 30 minutes from me, so it should arrive tomorrow.

It was really on a whim.. I think I just got antsy about having to wait for disco and ultron mark 1. Stumbled on the listing and without a second thought just bought it.

Back