1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXI (Gold Chrome Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you got them from Ebay, open a dispute, as that's truly unacceptable. Request a huge discount, or hell, send it back and have the seller pay for it.

Not as described, indeed.

It's not a usage issue if it came out of the box like that. That stinks and sorry to see that, mb and skull.

If it slides on the stand you can scuff the paint or transfer paint. Doesn't matter if it's hot toys or King arts. Or a car. Rubbing two surfaces against each other will often cause issues.

Did it come out of th box that way?
Yeah except I don't go rubbing my car against others. Then maybe hot toys shouldn't include it by that logic with their products? Point being that manufacturers should know it will be put on a stand and take precautions as such.

If you got them from Ebay, open a dispute, as that's truly unacceptable. Request a huge discount, or hell, send it back and have the seller pay for it.

Not as described, indeed.

That would be nice but I purchased it from a member privately on sideshow, and to be honest I don't think its his fault either. So I really don't want to point the finger at him to be fair. Either way I love the figure and I can look past minor imperfections. I'm not those type of people who needs everything perfect in their life to feel good. I'm collecting for the love of it and so my kids can enjoy them as well.

Wow, that stinks. Sorry, mb. I can't imagine your level of frustration right now.

Hey man that's life we all have to live with some form of frustration or issue. No stress we have plenty of other things that do :) My kids and their happiness is more important than a toy, but I thought I'd let everyone else know in case they are planning to get one to be cautious.

Hey man that's life we all have to live with some form of frustration or issue. No stress we have plenty of other things that do :) My kids and their happiness is more important than a toy, but I thought I'd let everyone else know in case they are planning to get one to be cautious.

Agreed :duff

That would be nice but I purchased it from a member privately on sideshow, and to be honest I don't think its his fault either. So I really don't want to point the finger at him to be fair. Either way I love the figure and I can look past minor imperfections. I'm not those type of people who needs everything perfect in their life to feel good. I'm collecting for the love of it and so my kids can enjoy them as well.

If you are ok with it, more power to you man. But I don't knowing I would be, specially with the paint being gold, sticking like a sore thumb.

If you are ok with it, more power to you man. But I don't knowing I would be, specially with the paint being gold, sticking like a sore thumb.

I see your point as a collector, but most of the paint rubs are on the back and I dont see it often at all because its facing a wall. I'm sure who I bought it from might also be reading this, so I dont know if gives me any credibility.

That looks like rubbing from shipping, especially if the figure is laying on the plastic tray without a barrier. This is why I don't buy HT from ebay anymore. If they are brand new and damaged it's not really the sellers fault if unopened.

That really sucks... I hope you guys can figure something out to get them replaced.

I've double and triple checked mine, there is no paint rub anywhere on it.

Back