1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXI (Gold Chrome Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for late pics here they are image.jpg

All I did was take it out of the box and put him on the stand. I find it hard to believe that. The paint should not rub of that easy.I was very careful to handle it in fact I did it very slowly and babied it. I think going forward I'll buy 1/9 scale from kingarts since it will be a more better size in terms of space.

All I did was take it out of the box and put him on the stand. I find it hard to believe that. The paint should not rub of that easy.I was very careful to handle it in fact I did it very slowly and babied it. I think going forward I'll buy 1/9 scale from kingarts since it will be a more better size in terms of space.

No matter what you say, to some it'll always be your fault. HT is NEVER to blame.

Smh.

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] are you sure that it was not "used" or opened before? Now I'm afraid for mine....[emoji27]

If it slides on the stand you can scuff the paint or transfer paint. Doesn't matter if it's hot toys or King arts. Or a car. Rubbing two surfaces against each other will often cause issues.

Did it come out of th box that way?

The plated stuff is not material for picky collectors. The first copper Stormtrooper release was all the same. You will always have imperfections and rub marks on that shiny surfaces :violin

The plated stuff is not material for picky collectors. The first copper Stormtrooper release was all the same. You will always have imperfections and rub marks on that shiny surfaces :violin

Rubbish!!! for that price you expect the paint to be good. If hasbro can manage it Im sure as hell Hot toys can.

Back