1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i'd love a 1/4 scale TESB vader...but it looks to be dead in the water at the moment...along with Kylo ren

Here's hoping that...along with the helmet...they tweak it before production

Yeah the more I've thought about it, the more of a deal breaker the helmet is for me. In the ESB fett pics, it looks like the vader helmet still has the widows peak. Plus the base is pretty small but i still want it. I just don't think it's $260 is worth it when I have a sideshow deluxe that is ok already.

This is great, love the base, but its irksome that they oriented it for Vader to face the side, why not just have it oriented the way he was standing in the movie, its weird seeing the cut pipes on the "other" side in every Vader pose.

Yeah i'd love a 1/4 scale TESB vader...but it looks to be dead in the water at the moment...along with Kylo ren

Here's hoping that...along with the helmet...they tweak it before production

They only showed a 1:4 ROTS Vader.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ESB - Darth Vader

Looks awesome!

I think it's pretty dumb on HT's part to make changes to the Fett helmet for ESB but not do the same for Vader. They have time, so hopefully they post some pics eventually of that widows peak shaved off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

the widows peak is not my concern. It's more the overall size of the dome in relation to the face mask .Pictures so far seem to have different domes or placed differently

I already pre-orderd but if I'm not satisfied with the final production helmet I might cancel because it's the reason I want to replace my Rogue One version

Pre-ordered this guy. Vader is Vader to me. I'm not super picky when it comes to him. Just like the character.

I imagine the ANH helmet is just a place holder for the ESB prototype figure.
The helmet change is one of the fundamental differences between ESB and ANH versions of Vader.
It just seems too obvious that HT could overlook this for the production piece... right?

do they read the toy forums and fan reactions to make some changes sometimes?
So maybe complaining about it will get it fixed

Just preordered mine for a cool 86 bucks plus shipping- thanks to reward points.

there's a RotJ Emperor and Royal guard announced and one of the pics has Vader but it seems like the ESB prototype one

I'm starting to get worried the best Vader might be an eventual RotJ version where they fix all the little things that have us worried right now (dome size,widows peak)

there's a RotJ Emperor and Royal guard announced and one of the pics has Vader but it seems like the ESB prototype one

I'm starting to get worried the best Vader might be an eventual RotJ version where they fix all the little things that have us worried right now (dome size,widows peak)

I'm counting on it :) If ROTJ Vader isn't like the ultimate version of him, I'll be shocked. I've passed on 4 Vaders waiting for him, even this one(as gorgeous as it is).

Even if they do make some minor improvements here and there for ROTJ Vader, there's still just something about having the more badass ESB Vader that I like better.

Even if they do make some minor improvements here and there for ROTJ Vader, there's still just something about having the more badass ESB Vader that I like better.

I agree. ESB is the lone movie where Vader is the main antagonist.

I ordered, then they'll have the rotj severed hand unmasked Vader eventually. Am I really gonna have 3 Vader's? What am I doing? :slap

Back