1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And plastic enemies posted this yesterday.

26172172_1622768864428102_6763476824917517659_o.jpg

I don't think that's the implication, just the fact that they're both teasing Vader could mean something. But all the Vader figures have a delivery date that's quite a ways away.

I would love a meditation chamber set... BUT this figure looks good so far. Hard to beat the Iron Studios 1/4 vader though. I'm still rocking the rotj/esb sideshow vader which I modded a bit. I think it looks great.

I would love a meditation chamber set... BUT this figure looks good so far. Hard to beat the Iron Studios 1/4 vader though. I'm still rocking the rotj/esb sideshow vader which I modded a bit. I think it looks great.

JazzInc Dioramas is working on a meditation chamber. And everything they have done so far is incredible, so check them out!

Can I see your Vader? Mine is also a modded SS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to hold out for a Quarter scale Vader.

This is looking great. May be my first HT Star Wars purchase. They definitely seem to have gotten things more right with the chest armor.

Just a little funny that they did the RotJ reveal instead of the ESB reveal, which is cut above the upper tusk tube, instead of along the lower as in RotJ. :)

Might sell my RO Vader for this. Since it's closer to ROTJ I can have him and ROTJ Luke fighting.

I think I'm going to hold out for a Quarter scale Vader.

Yeah i'd love a 1/4 scale TESB vader...but it looks to be dead in the water at the moment...along with Kylo ren
This is looking great. May be my first HT Star Wars purchase. They definitely seem to have gotten things more right with the chest armor.

Just a little funny that they did the RotJ reveal instead of the ESB reveal, which is cut above the upper tusk tube, instead of along the lower as in RotJ. :)
Here's hoping that...along with the helmet...they tweak it before production

Back