1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
09a9cfb843079fdb1254a28987acd1d9.jpg

Vader! I may have to get some parts for my Vader. Love what I have tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the experts out there - is there any difference between ESB and ROTJ Vader's head besides dome sitting higher and lower lip being thicker on ROTJ one?

That Boba Fett tease is tempting to wait for although I can get a SS ESB Boba for a fairly decent price right now. Is it any good, if so v1 or v2?

The Boba in this picture looks like a ROTJ helmet.

Yup, it's still there. That's the main thing I want fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yes, it's the only reason I haven't ordered it. Also, that base is indeed quite tiny. I would rather have a larger one, and the other half with bespin Luke 2.0.

Have yet to break into figures. So far its just been 1:1 props and non-SW statues. But this looks pretty dang nice. Not so sure I can wait a whole year, though. :rotfl At almost 14" tall and, to my lazy eyes, it looks ESB accurate, which is all I want in a Vader figure. A good stand and this could look really nice next to my helmet and my ESB Vader hilt.

ROTJ figure will probably include display for the helmet pieces similar to Sideshow's figure.

Yeah, and I still have that from the Sideshow figure (sold the rest), and the SS Shaw sculpt (I wonder if I can get it to fit on the HT figure?). So, I'm the ESB version will be the last version I need.

I haven't heard anything about that one... Could you please provide more info, link(s) to the relevant thread(s)?
Appreciate it.
m.

It doesn't exist. It's a wishful post - hoping HT will do it. It makes sense they will do a new Bespin Luke (likely with a Dagobah focus,) but nothing has even been hinted at so far.

Back