1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Although I don't think we'll see Dr. Strange #1 levels of lunacy, I don't doubt this guy is going to command a healthy price in the after market. Stunning figure.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

This oddball is really popular!

Yep. Thought I had at least a month or two to replenish funds. Trying to be Zen.....wasn’t meant to be.....put that money towards another figure....save the mon...pfshhh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome pics jgmartinez! :rock

Hope BBTS has him in about 7 to 14 days which had always been the norm previously. Ditto for Jedi Luke.

so today got my 2 weeks notice for this guy from sideshow, as well as gladiator thor shipped out as well.

busy times for hot toys & me :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you on a flex pay? I ordered the day he went up for order and haven't received a processing notice.

4d4cdedada49661be2670328f4c7b0f3.heic
be88e01df623f025aefd993ab0e6f326.heic
23751e6cdad1262fe978e2d3e503fb28.heic
758c1cb1c1e1c5f78b5b296820cd0291.heic

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

:eek :eek :eek

Incredible!!!! Repped!

Are you on a flex pay? I ordered the day he went up for order and haven't received a processing notice.
I didn't get it either, I was flex but I changed it to pay in full when it was released over-seas.

i am blown away with how life-like this turned out! i swear if i didn't know any better i'd assume that i'm looking at real people here!!

more blown away that these have been selling for $450+ already on evilbay!

I just asked someone on the SSC chat about my deluxe yondu, and I was told it would likely be in the 2nd wave of shipments. Bummer... I can't be too upset about it because I see that happen to A LOT of people and it rarely ever happens to me.

I just asked someone on the SSC chat about my deluxe yondu, and I was told it would likely be in the 2nd wave of shipments. Bummer... I can't be too upset about it because I see that happen to A LOT of people and it rarely ever happens to me.

Unfortunately I can guarantee I'll be the second wave since I got my PO in the evening before it waitlisted. My PO at BBTS will probably get here before my SS order of it. Got Anakin today from BBTS and people are still waiting for the second shipment from SS.

Unfortunately I can guarantee I'll be the second wave since I got my PO in the evening before it waitlisted. My PO at BBTS will probably get here before my SS order of it. Got Anakin today from BBTS and people are still waiting for the second shipment from SS.

I was just going to comment that I don't think the time of the order really matters since I ordered minutes after it went live...
BUT, I just got the shipping soon email for this, so I don't know what to think anymore. :dunno

Thought it takes at least a month for Ht stuff to reach us here. If bbts gets this in before the 1st i'm screwed. Need time to recoup from thor.

I was just going to comment that I don't think the time of the order really matters since I ordered minutes after it went live...
BUT, I just got the shipping soon email for this, so I don't know what to think anymore. :dunno

I'm there with you! Just got my processing soon email too and I could very well have been the last person to PO the thing from them.

Back